• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (OOC/Signups)

Uhm... well, I don't particularly see why not, myself. I mean, yeah, it's a tad dark, but so are some of the character's backstories. So it's fine I'd say :3

Last edited:
Name: (no name yet, referred to as The Smoke)
OC or Canon: OC
Meany?: Oh yes.
Species: Unkown
Appearance: So far, only a formless cloud of black smoke with green light emanating from somewhere deep inside.
Gender: Not applicable, refered to by male pronouns by himself
History: unkown
Personality: Malign
Other: All the unkown elements will be fleshed out in due time. I don't want to give away everything just yet~

Last edited:
Name: Myst
OC or Non-Canon: Non-Canon
Meany?: NO WAY
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: purple&pastel blue mane,brown eyes, sky blue body, and the cutie mark is be a music note with small yellow bolts around it.
Age: About the same age as Twilight Sparkle(preteen-ish)
History: Been living in Ponyville since childhood. Doesn't have that many friends since she learned to use her magic. Well.
Personality: Brash. And careless. A bit random.
Other:
This is it for now.

So guys, for the plot that I have going on, I'd like to know how big to make it... that is, if you want your character to go off and do it's own thing and such and not be involved, please tell me now. I don't want to force anypony into doing something they don't want to :x

((Mysticmoon:Not like it matters much, since you're a canon character and probably would be approved anyway, but you're really not supposed to post until you're approved. Sorry for being rude.))

@MysticMoon Aproved!
@Mai: It's really just a technicality/a screening for uuber Mary-Sues.

It looks like the current 'day' in Ponyville is slowing down. Do you mind if we set up a 'timeskip', as in, move ahead a few days in order to advance plot?

Also, I'd like to reserve Applejack, please
Name: Applejack
OC or Canon: Canon

I'm all for a timeskip,but there's oooone more post I'd like to make first... and it might take a while to complete. However, I think it will be my best post yet. ;D

also holy crap using forums is hard on a kindle

I'll just post another character. This one won't be coming in until later though:

Name: Princess Celestia
OC or Canon: Canon

I was just wondering, would anyone be interested in reviving this RP, and continuing from a certain point in the future? As I recall, we had a number of ideas that never got played out, for whatever reason

Back
Top Bottom