• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Am I in time to get my ponysona in the picture too?

Sure! I'm still working on the sketch, so I have time to put in more ponysonas. :3 Just tell me what your ponysona looks like, if it's a unicorn, pegasus, pony, etc. and the colour of it's eyes... All of that~

Sure! I'm still working on the sketch, so I have time to put in more ponysonas. :3 Just tell me what your ponysona looks like, if it's a unicorn, pegasus, pony, etc. and the colour of it's eyes... All of that~

Thank you so much!
I am thinking a lavender pegasus with short black hair (like Rainbow Dash's hair) with one red highlight, and electric green eyes, and for her cutie mark I was hoping for a bass clef.

I haven't had a guilty pleasure in ages, but this is really fun. Even when the morals have been done to death, this show makes them all feel new. Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy are my favorite characters, though NightMare Moon is my favorite design.

Trying to sketch out my own ponysona, but if there's a group picture and you have some free time, would you mind drawing mine? =D
It's probably a white unicorn with a teal and black mane similar to Apple Jack's and a tail kind of like a fox's in shape. Violet eyes and a cutie mark of a lobster (to be odd) or a pencil (because it'd be less of a pain).

Trying to sketch out my own ponysona, but if there's a group picture and you have some free time, would you mind drawing mine? =D
It's probably a white unicorn with a teal and black mane similar to Apple Jack's and a tail kind of like a fox's in shape. Violet eyes and a cutie mark of a lobster (to be odd) or a pencil (because it'd be less of a pain).

I wouldn't mind at all! All right, thank you for your description, I'll get right to it~!

Thank you so much!
I am thinking a lavender pegasus with short black hair (like Rainbow Dash's hair) with one red highlight, and electric green eyes, and for her cutie mark I was hoping for a bass clef.

Working on it now~! <3

*quote here*

You're in the picture too~

Would I be able to join, possibly? I've even drawn myself a pony too. :(

Another ponysona! <3 You did a great job on it!

So guys. I won't be able to take part in the new episode decision that will surely come tomorrow. I'll be at a concert.

Which will be fun, but it's not ponies.

edit: why... why do I like this.

I hate all of these songs

DAMMIT PONIES

best comment: "I feel ashamed for being a guy and enjoying this so much."

Last edited:
Can I join? ^^ I would love to, I love MLP: FiM :D.

Hope i get added to the list. :P

Edit: Thanks for adding me! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom