• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mysterious Treasures (Accepting Late Sign-ups)

Re: Mysterious Treasures

((ok, yanmega. Can I contol you and link 008 once?))
"Of course!" said Jed to Ijii. "But lets fight the Crobats first!" Suddenly, a Natu rushed to the scene and started helping Ale do Confusion. However, the friends did not see a camoflagued Kecleon Faint Attack the Crobats from the back...

((I'll work it into my post))

"You get back here you!", the 3 Murkrows chasing afte Aurelius shouted. Aurelius kept leaping from tree to tree, but they were definitely faster. He stopped and turned around to look at the 3 after him. He then defiantly shouted, "I don't owe your family squat!". He then teleported out of the scene, leaving the 3 very angry.

He appeared on the scene, which was busy. A group of Pokemon were being pursued by Crobats. He focused his psychic abilities on the Crobats, when he spotted a Kecleon coming in fron behind them.

Jed suddenly tripped over something. It was a TM Water Pulse! Duh duh duh da...da duh! Jed learned Water Pulse! "Water Pulse!" cried Jed. It KO'ed a lot of Crobats. "Shit! Reatreat!" shouted the leader of the Crobats. "The TEAM DEVILS will return! Muhahahaha..." However, the leader was confused by Jed's Water Pulse and crashed into a tree. It KO'ed itself.

((yea sure I don't mind it once))
Stripe was walking through Chorus Woods as he saw a group of pokemon being attacked by crobat. He quickly camoflagued so know one could see him and used faint attack on the crobats. He heard the crobats say somthing about the team devils. Stripe reappeared from his camoflauge and slowly spoke "H-hi my name is S-Stripe.you guys look like your an explorer t-team, I've always wanted to join an explorer team since I was little."

"Hay-lo Stripe!" said Jed "Yeah you can join!" Ale nodded with him. ((The Team Devils are sort of like Team Meanies in Red and Blue Rescue team))

"Well, not too bad right there. If you don't mind, I'm going to stick with you guys for a while, OK?", Aurelius asked of Jed.

Ijii turned to the fleeing Crobat and gave a taunting Gunk Shot that wasn't meant to do damage. Then he looked at Jed and smiled. Then, he opened his jaws and made a loud, victorious noise that sounded like "Wallop."

Meanwhile in a cave...
Leader Crobat was standing before a huge, shadowy pokemon. "M...m...master, we...we lost..." It said. "ARRRGH!!! YOU BITCH!!!" bellowed the huge, shadowy pokemon. Two red eyes glinted. "THUNDER!!!" a bolt of electricity hit the Crobat, instantly lighting up the cave. Its shape was a ghostly dragon, body shape not unlike on of a caterpillar's. Its golden mask glinted as the Crobat was KO'ed... ((cliffhanger :) Who's that pokemon!))

((It's GIRATINA!)) Ijii continued to look around and repeatedly make his "Wallop" noise. He knew he would be annoying some people, but he didn't care right now. Then, he turned to Ale and asked, "Where are we going next? Wallop!"

"I...I don't know... lets just... folow this map, I guess" stammered Ale. "We're here to find the Exploud Elder. There are a few lines of weird script on this map, and I hink he can read it." said Jed. "He's supposed to be in a cave, lined with gold... Now do you see a cave?"

Fang grew excited. "Oh. A CAVE? A CAVE!? Yay, yay, YAY!" She began to ran around in circles until she saw an opening in a cliff. "I see it, I see it!" She pointed in that direction with her tail.

"Does it have golden lining?" Jed ran up to the cave. "Wow! Its the Elder!" shouted Jed. There he was, an Exploud sitting in front of a Max Inscense wiht two loudreds by its side. "I HAVE SEEN THE LANGUAGE BEFORE. YET I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND IT." bellowed the Exploud. "GO TO THE UNKNOWN SHRINE, FOR THIS IS THE WRITING OF THE UNKNOWN..." Saying this, the Elder went unconcious. "Oh no! The elder! He...he's fainted" cried Jed. "It's OK..." said one of the loudreds. "He's just asleep..." said the other. "He's always like that."

Name: Thorn
Level: 10
Speicies: Spheal
Appearance: Normal
Personality: It wavers a lot with her mood.
History: Thorn used to be the partner Pokemon of a Pokemon Ranger, and is therefore used to humans and truely enjoys them and is not used to attacking. However, through rigorous willpower, she is managing to uncover the usual Spheal abilities. And since Spheal's field ability is Slam, let's say she knows Body Slam already and uses it most.
Other: Haha, Castform, if you wanted to join.

((I'll only control thorn once)) "Lets go to the Unknown Shrine now" said Jed. "With luck, someone else might join." Suddenly, there was a sound. Boom! CRAACK!!! When the friends when to see, they saw a Spheal, training itself by Body slamming a tree. The tree fell...

Name: Bubbles
Level : 15
Speicies : Piplup
Appearance : She has a round circle on her forehead that looks like a bubble. She covers it up with a purple bow that raises her attack/defense/evasion. It can only be used by pokemon with a purple aura.
Personality: She...is very secretive. And Shy. And can get very emotional.
History : She was caught newly hatched, and was given to a trainer as a starter. Then he caught a Lucario, who was friendly at first, but eventually, the trainer and Lucario shunned her, and she was eventually released into the wild, with no idea how to survive. She then found and lived with a group of Buizel, before she set off to try and find her family.
Other : She doesn't trust humans, as her trainer shunned her once he caught that Lucario (She was not treated well. No food, harsh battles, that kinda thing.). The bow is the only thing she has left as a memory, but she can't bear to throw it away.

"Yahhh!!" Stripe yelled and quickly camoflagued as he saw the spheal knock over a tree.

((:/ In truth, I'm relaxing nearby, in the shade of a tree, not knocking one down DD: I told you people I don't train))

((JDLJDL, you don't need to control other people's players to get them introduced. You should let them decide how they find us.))

Back
Top Bottom