• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mystery Dungeon 2 Special

To keep this slightly on topic, Serebii has confirmed a new Explorers of the Sky anime special for Japan.

TANMAC43, use the edit button at the lower right corner to keep away from double posting like that.

Ah, yes. I'm looking forward to that. I barely watch the anime anymore....is it ever so rarely that I want to watch a Pokemon episode. I hated how PUSA dubbed it... I'm begging God that they won't screw it again, should they decide to dub it

*groans*

This episode thing was on months ago,I saw it English on tv after channel surfing. You can see it on you tube

*is too lazy to give link*

Back
Top Bottom