• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Naliche eins kaninchen ans dem Wand ich haben.

Cloaked

But not really.

Hello, my name, as you have no doubt observed, is Cloaked. No, I\'m not German, I simply like using the language now and again to state, for example, that my relative is an octopus. I find it an amusing diversion, and people tend to think I speak it fluently.

I enjoy writing, I hate maths, I tend to geek out at certain things, and I have an irrepressible grin which most people seem to think is manic. I live inside my own head, and I make up my own worlds. I write a lot.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I only have up to the Gameboy Advance pokemon games, and pokemon Colosseum. Still, that is more than enough to be getting on with, I think. And I love Houndoom. It\'s cute.

Last but not least, no rabbits were harmed in the making of this thread.

Hate maths? Geek out? Manic Grin?

Houndoom?

I think we're going to get along somehow.

Bunnies!

I knew it was german, but what does it say? (I probably missed something and look like an idiot now, but that's my problem. Now for my typical welcome that will contain something random i made up off the top of my head at the end.)

Hi! I'm Charizard Morph, I'm a Charizard Morph!
Welcome to this awsome place of randomness, i hope you enjoy your stay!

Don't forget to water the weasels.

Welcome!
I hate math too, and I like to draw and read, I hate science and history/geography :D
Knompf
*Hands Lutefisk* I'm Norwegian so I gives people Lutefisk >:3

Wtf rabbits on walls.... something rather

Back
Top Bottom