• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nice to meet you all

Ratty

Hi there. I'm Ratty, also known as CrazyRatty on the Quest for the Legends forum that I abandoned I don't know how long ago. Despite my name I don't really look all that ratty, nor do I care for rats all that much; I'm simply attached to the name, being my first username ever on the internet.

Now, I recently got the urge to join a Pokemon forum again. I miss all the fun friendly people in the community, their creative ideas, and just being able to talk about the games and creatures with people, something I haven't gotten to do much these last couple of years.

I originally joined Serebii, but only after joining I noticed people were really kind of... jerks. People seemed to be constantly fighting and arguing, not many people seemed all that happy, and some particular sections had so very strict rules that I was afraid to post anything at all in fear of breaking them.

So instead I came here. I've been a fan of the TCoD site for a very long time, and noticed that it has a forum as well. I figured, as this place is not as big as the forums on other big Pokemon websites, people would be a little more friendly and more fun to talk to.

I'll be mostly hanging around the art sections I think, but once in a while I might just post in other threads and join discussions. We'll see what happens.

Now, here's the short version for you people who don't feel like reading all that: Hi, I'm new here!

Well, all (well, most) of your assumptions were correct!

Hello, I'm Superbird, the welcoming committee , and I'm here to welcome you to The Cave's forum. Can I get you some tea and cod, maybe?

Anyway, if you look to your left, you'll see the Animé-Style Battling forum; you should definitely check that out. And here's an anti-drunkness mask. Wear it, for your own good.

Well, I've gotta go now, but trust me, I won't be the last one here. If you have any questions, just ask! Ciao!

Thank you! I'd love some tea, but I think I'll stay away from the cod for now.

I did check out the anime style battling thing, but it confused me a bit. It looks interesting, but I would have no idea how to start or what to do. I'll read through it again though!

For the record, you start by requesting a bank account.

Now, something that confuses many new ASB'ers: when you buy your team, you first post in either the bank or the registeration office. You then post in the other thread, including a link to the first post; then you edit the first post with a link to the second.
So they both end up linking to the other.

To link to a single post, you click on the little number in the top-right corner of the post (see the #4 here) and then copy the link from the window that pops up.

I hope this helps you.

Back
Top Bottom