• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

Also, you know what, a mafia win is pretty inevitable at this point. Why? I'm not a simple commuter; I'm a suicide bomber. More to the point though... I'm the final mafiosi. But since I'm 99% sure none of you have day-kill powers, and you can only vote for Wargle or Phoenix now... yeah. If it weren't for Wargle jailing me that one night, proving my "innocence", and now using the Gladiator thing keeping me in the clear, I probably would've been picked off sooner, so thanks for that, Wargle!

But what I don't understand is that you say you jailed me last night, but I still killed MD... was that a swap on your part, Phoenix?

Wait I don't think it would have done any good because iirc they can't switch themselves, and that's the only thing I can think of that explains how MD was targetted and still killed

(I mean it was pretty obvious I didn't have blizzard and I had party host, what with us being able to commhnicate and all of the party flavor text from mimi, but whatever ok)

Actually even if we changed all the votes i dont know who would have the better chance of winning, me swapping with stryke or you jailing him, both would stop a kill
And i dont know if it matters, because he can still bomb the last inno left before they vote
So... would that be a mafia win, an innocent win, or a fuck you nobody gets it win?

Actually even if we changed all the votes i dont know who would have the better chance of winning, me swapping with stryke or you jailing him, both would stop a kill
And i dont know if it matters, because he can still bomb the last inno left before they vote
So... would that be a mafia win, an innocent win, or a fuck you nobody gets it win?
A mafia win happens when there's a 1-to-1 mafia-to-innocent ratio. So if you tried that, I would still win.

But theres still technically 3 innocent votes...
SB, MD, and the living one
So what does that mean?
(dangit mimi, whyd you have to make this so complex, why all the double roles and stuff i mean come on)

Ugh variations and how i hate them. I'm used to every role being unable to self target, so that threw me.

Also, insta voting for me even though I was confirmed innocent (by your actions nonetheless) is what made me pop Gladiator on you

But theres still technically 3 innocent votes...
SB, MD, and the living one
So what does that mean?
(dangit mimi, whyd you have to make this so complex, why all the double roles and stuff i mean come on)
MD and Superbird are dead, but they can still vote. Think of it this way: I can't kill a ghost, but they don't really count as part of the townies.

Some part of my tired brain said, "no he isnt proven. Kill him."
Chalk one up for too much schoolwork and memes.

Back
Top Bottom