• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Nintendo or Sony?

Nintendo or Sony?

• Nintendo

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • Sony

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • I like them both

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Like most others in this thread, I'm going with Nintendo.

All the games i like are either on Nintendo consoles or Playstation consoles i already have.

Having grown up on Sony consoles, I must say I'm more into Nintendo now than Sony.

Admittedly this is helped by the fact that the PS3 just struck me as way too expensive when I was choosing a new console. Also, the Wii and DS each have many games I personally am interested in, whereas the PS3 and PSP... oh dear.

Why don't I see Square Enix up there on that list?

Anywho, I think it's a tie for me. Nintendo's got Pokemon and all that neat stuff, along with cool platforms. But Sony's got teh big advantage of the PlayStations AND it has the Legend of Dragoon. :D

I prefer Nintendo, because of the games (which I find much better than the games of any other console), however, the motion sensitive thing with the Wii can get quite annoying sometimes x3

My neighbour has a PS3, and it's really not that great, I mean, yes the graphics /are/ better, but does it really matter? Both my younger brother and neighbour have some sort of attachment to the quality of the graphics, which apparently is the only thing you can judge a console on. I think graphics really aren't that important, and when you're playing these games, you just don't seem to notice it.

Obviously, there are some things I do like about the PS3, like the one gaming account for online play (as opposed to multiple friend codes), and the system wide messaging system -- but these things just aren't worth the extra $300-$400 AUD (well, at least for me, anyway).

Playstation seems to have all the cool games, the gorey games and such.

But Nintendo has Pokemon, so they pretty much even out.

Back
Top Bottom