• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NOT ANOTHER SPRITE CONTEST!

Tropiking

Yes, another sprite contest. I realize that there about *tries to count how many sprite contests there currently are* a lot of sprite contests, but let there be one more! *Everyone moans* Also, I promise this is not one of those one and done contests. I'll try to keep it running as long as possible.

Contest #1: Re-type any Pokemon to Dragon-Type.
Contest #2: Splice a fire-type and a bug-type.
Contest #3: Disguise a Pokemon as any other Pokemon
Contest #4: Make a Pre-evolution to any existing Pokemon (Use any type of spriting)
Contest #5: Splice a Legendary and a Starter Pokemon
Contest #6: Opposite of Contest #4, Make an Evolution to any existing Pokemon (Use any type of spriting)

Contests will be judged be yours truly alone and will be judged by the following.

10 pts./Creativity
5 pts./Originality
10 pts./Quality

Contestants:
1. Wolftamer9 -
admeye.png

2. Silver -
39zxy.png

3. Mewtwo -
boochujk5.png

4. Hikari Nijino -
picture.php

5. pokedreamer -
2i7nwu8_th.png

6. Lucariking -
picture.php

7. Zulo -
Entialtredon47069.PNG

As soon as I get seven contestants that have submitted their entries, judging will begin. If you want to enter but there are already seven contestants, I will allow you to join if any of the contestants do not have their entries in.

Happy competing!

Last edited:
can I enter?
EDIT:
sceptile-retype.png
done. I knew sceptile would work well.

retypes. where scratching, splicing, and recoloring unite.

Last edited:
Save me a spot! ^^
dragontypeponyta.png

Here. It sucks, but eh. I'm still a newbie to retypes anyway. Its ponyta.

Last edited:
i have to drop out ive tried and tried but it dosent agree with me
so theres still an open spot left

Last edited:
Eevee123, the way to keep it normal size dis to not resize it at all. Not while your working on it, not before or after you've worked on it, just keep it the same size as the sprites you were using to make your one.

Sites don't make sprites better. To work on it, zoom in on the sprite so you can see it. Sites don't change the image at all, they just put it on the internet for you.

You can join even if eevee123 does do the contest because everyone hasn't submitted their entries.

Which should be in as soon as possible. I'm getting anxious waiting to see everyone's sprites.

Sorry for the delay in judging. I didn't see Ruffledfeathers entry. I'll judge as soon as I get back from band camp and then I'll start the second contest.

Back
Top Bottom