• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Odorless Mafia [night 3] -- mafia win

1. Luftballon

Banned
Pronoun
it
all role pms have been sent.

night phase will last 24 hours unless all actions are submitted ealier. unsubmitted actions will not happen. no action is a valid action, but do send it in if it's intentional.

useful notes:

sreservoir said:
everyone is allowed to contact everyone else, but no guarantees are given about said other persons' alignment and win conditions.

self is a valid target.

Last edited:
Re: Odorless Mafia [night 0]

Hrm... do we not learn their alignment?

chief zackrai is dead and not mafia, and you can have 36 hours starting now because I forgot and forgot to change the phase, too.

... not particularly? In the last game I played (also the only game I played recently) Zackrai did talk, but he wasn't an overwhelming contributor so... just seems like a regular Mafia kill to me.

On another note the lack of flavour text makes me sad. ;~;

It's not like it would be useful anyway; res seems more like it would write misleading flavor text than anything.

Arguing over flavor text can waste time, if it's not known to reflect what happened in the night.

Yeah, I know, but flavour text is just generally interesting! And personally I'm curious as to what res would write. Bloody, bloody murder? ... anyway.

res, we are allowed to abstain, yes? Are lynch votes not sent in randomized?

res, we are allowed to abstain, yes? Are lynch votes not sent in randomized?

We know that unsubmitted actions don't happen; lynch votes being randomized are rarer than actions being randomized, so.

Abstaining could be a thing, I suppose.

Well, it's pretty early in the day, and there may be new info yet... but chances of that are unlikely. But I think it wouldn't be such a good idea to jump on the abstain wagon so early.

Well, it's pretty early in the day, and there may be new info yet... but chances of that are unlikely. But I think it wouldn't be such a good idea to jump on the abstain wagon so early.
Yeah, I know, but flavour text is just generally interesting! And personally I'm curious as to what res would write. Bloody, bloody murder? ... anyway.

Yeah, I agree. We need to at least talk it over a little more. The post said 36 hours. It posted that yesterday at 3 pm (EST) which means we have until 3 am (EST) tomorrow. But, I agree that no flavour text sounds like it'd be fun being described by res.

Yeah, I agree. We need to at least talk it over a little more. The post said 36 hours. It posted that yesterday at 3 pm (EST) which means we have until 3 am (EST) tomorrow. But, I agree that no flavour text sounds like it'd be fun being described by res.

... oh, right, I have no sense of time. for reference, when I say "36 hours" I mean "at least 36 hours plus however much time it takes before I'm awake and checking tcod." if I'm not around, by all means continue to discuss.

There are eight things in a place. Suddenly, seven of them move. The other one doesn't. That one was Chief Zackrai, probably. They throw it out.

By the way, res, could you change the title of the thread? It still says night 0 and is... rather confusing!

Back
Top Bottom