• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

OH HAI DAR GUYS. :3

Leaf Joltik

F YEAH ZEKROM.
What happened? LIFE. Goddammit I miss the forums I miss you guys I WANT TO HUG YOU ALL. I also want Joltik and tea and cod. :3

Meh I don't really like Liepard (Lepardas) anymore. I prefer Zekrom (and Joltik). But Liepard is still OK. Also Dewott <3

Now serve up dat tea and cod! C'mon, I CAN TAKE A BILLION PLATES!! Om nom nom :3
Also Pokemon White is love forever.

Last edited:
Oh, too bad! We just happen to be fresh out of tea and cod at the moment! Can I intrest you in some coffee and salmon instead?

Anyhoo, welcome back!

Welcome! I don't remember you at all, but I guess it's nice to have old members coming back. Anyways, I'm Lili, your resident lover of ladybugs, hummingbirds, and robins. Have an awesome time here!

Oh, too bad! We just happen to be fresh out of tea and cod at the moment! Can I intrest you in some coffee and salmon instead?

Anyhoo, welcome back!
Aw dammit ):
But still, serve me up! Where's my food?

Do you happen to have any Wonderflonium?
Just asking.
What's Wonderflonium?

Welcome! I don't remember you at all, but I guess it's nice to have old members coming back. Anyways, I'm Lili, your resident lover of ladybugs, hummingbirds, and robins. Have an awesome time here!
Oh hi, and thank you. :3

Say cheese. I dare you.
Anyways, bad and obscure trobes beside, Minccino is awesome and cute. Joltik is also cute. Welcome. Our stock of Tea and Cod was restocked this morning. Have some.

Wonderflonium. Right next to pwnium and rarium on the Periodic Table. Oh, also unobtanium, forthewinium and mythrillium.

Oh, here's the Coffee and Salmon you ordered.

...Wait, who imported that cod without telling m—OMIGOD it's spiked. See that little symbol of a Wargle on the corner? This is the wrong brand, it'll get you drunk.

Say cheese. I dare you.
Anyways, bad and obscure trobes beside, Minccino is awesome and cute. Joltik is also cute. Welcome. Our stock of Tea and Cod was restocked this morning. Have some.
Cheese. THERE I SAID IT :3
Yes Minccino is cute. Its evo is even better. But where's my Shiny Stone? AND YES JOLTIK. ASKDJ so cute :D
Yay tea and cod... yummy! Om nom nom...

Wonderflonium. Right next to pwnium and rarium on the Periodic Table. Oh, also unobtanium, forthewinium and mythrillium.

Oh, here's the Coffee and Salmon you ordered.

...Wait, who imported that cod without telling m—OMIGOD it's spiked. See that little symbol of a Wargle on the corner? This is the wrong brand, it'll get you drunk.
Uh, OK. I'm guessing it's some kind of thing you drink?

Oh yay coffee and salmon - *chokes* eeergh, spiked cod! I'll stick with the coffee and salmon thank you very much D: Ommy nommy nom~♪

Back
Top Bottom