• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[OOC+Signup] Wellspring Village (OPEN)

Name: Skye Pirillo
Species: Dialga
Appearance: Skye's general appearance is very spacey and distracted, like he's mentally detached from everything going on around him. (He's actually concentrating very very hard.) His eyes are wide and a very pale blue-grey, with eyebrows arched in what appears to be a constantly surprised expression. His skin is – rather interestingly – a warm brown tone, which contrasts rather bizarrely with his eyes and dark blue hair (obviously dyed, so say most people in Wellspring – but of course, he's still bewildered by hair colours). His outfits change daily, of course, but he's developed a fondness for watches to the point where he has two. On each arm. He likes hats, too.
Personalty: Due to being from another dimension entirely, Skye seems a bit... odd. He's very serious and unusually knowledgeable about Very Clever Things, but he seems a bit ditzy about common, everyday stuff. It's funny because he tends to look at everything very logically, which makes him terrible to watch movies with. He keeps spoiling the ending, even though he's never even seen it! How frustrating. He's very polite and devours books from the library like a nutcase. "READING IS WONDERFUL." He's also fascinated by clocks. Of course.
Other: "I AM BORED.
“I WILL DISCOVER THINGS. COOL THINGS! LIKE MEATBAGS THAT WALK.
“THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE IT WILL GO HORRIBLY AWRY OR ANYTHING.
“IN FACT I WILL BECOME A MEATBAG.
“THAT SOUNDS COOL.
"
He lives in this house.
Also, he works part-time at the library. ... He gets lost in the filing system but he's getting there. YES I JUST INVENTED THE LIBRARY I'm sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom