• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Uhhh I totally thought that through.

VM, what are the consequences if Hydreigon says a lie? I assumed it'd just be that if there was a lie detector, the detector would beep or something, a la that one game Superbird(?) ran ages ago
(basically trying to stress test the hypothesis here that VM/Hydreigon is w/w and doing a bit to clear Hydreigon)

in 132 seshas mentions trebek looks like a possible cultist
herbe here - sorry guys last night was really weird and I wasn't quite thinking before posting
pulling this quote because this was the basis for my weird thoughts on kyeugh, was that i was sussing trebek early on and kyeugh was disingenuously ranking him as town but i don't really follow that line of reasoning anymore

i'm posting this but I've only read to page 28 so far just for context
by the way, other peeps who roll in hydras, you ever catch your other head's half-finished post in the textbox? because I did earlier and it was wild-

anyways, hmmm. I do feel more inclined than not to take the lie detector bit for what it is because, well, it's obviously not the first mechanic I've seen around here that forces a player to post some way or another. doesn't mean it's proven legit, but

it does diminish the expected science from lynching Seshas by one whole player, tho, which is h, although there's still not exactly a wagon I like better yet

Alright @Hydreigon25 thanks for answering my questions

The lie detector was bullshit, I don't have any kind of role like that. But now I am reasonably certain that Hydreigon is town!

Gonna park my vote on Seshas
i think i agree? the fact that hydre said “no comment” when asked to outright lie implies, at least to me, a genuine fear of what would happen if he lied

unless this is all scumtheater

Vote History (let me know if I made any mistakes):

Seshas voted kokorico (#192)
kyeugh voted kokorico (#234)

Mist1422 voted Mawile (#313)
Seshas voted Mawile (#315)
Despicable Meme voted Mawile (#401)
storm voted Mawile (#409)

RedneckPhoenix voted RedneckPhoenix (#416)
RedneckPhoenix voted JackPK (#420)
tbh^2 voted Seshas (#436)
RedneckPhoenix voted tbh^2 (#437)

Despicable Meme voted Seshas (#550)
JackPK voted Seshas (#601)
Despicable Meme voted Hydreigon25 (#660)
Despicable Meme voted Seshas (#670)
Trebek voted Seshas (#679)
Vipera Magnifica voted Seshas (#686)

Vote Count:
Seshas (5), kokorico (2), tbh^2 (1)

I sort of doubt there are 2 lie detectors in a single game, so I don't really think VM is telling the truth?
But it was town-motivated anyways

Alright @Hydreigon25 thanks for answering my questions

The lie detector was bullshit, I don't have any kind of role like that. But now I am reasonably certain that Hydreigon is town!

Gonna park my vote on Seshas
i think i agree? the fact that hydre said “no comment” when asked to outright lie implies, at least to me, a genuine fear of what would happen if he lied

unless this is all scumtheater
Yeah I think this hard aligns VM and Hydreigon

The interaction still makes sense on Hydreigon’s end in a mafia VM / town Hydreigon world I guess, but... why clear town Hydreigon when he could just go after him?

to elaborate on my current stance:

i think seshas’s dialogue during the cult discussion and progression on me both make at least some sense individually, but they feel weird together? like, wouldn’t the progression imply a much greater focus on cultspec than was actually exhibited? or am i reading wrong

Back
Top Bottom