• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Vote Count:
IndigoEmmy (4): kyeugh (#1502), Keldeo (#1547), RedneckPhoenix (#1560), kokorico (#1576)
Butterfree (4): Mist1422 (#1458), storm (#1460), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471)
Vote Count:
IndigoEmmy (6): kyeugh (#1502), Keldeo (#1547), RedneckPhoenix (#1560), kokorico (#1576), storm (#1586), IndigoEmmy (#1587)
Butterfree (3): Mist1422 (#1458), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471)
Vote Count:
IndigoEmmy (5): kyeugh (#1502), Keldeo (#1547), RedneckPhoenix (#1560), kokorico (#1576), Butterfree (#1600)
Butterfree (4): Mist1422 (#1458), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471), storm (#1658)
Vote Count:
Butterfree (7): Mist1422 (#1458), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471), storm (#1658), kyeugh (#1663), RedneckPhoenix (#1667), kokorico (#1669)
IndigoEmmy (2): Keldeo (#1547), Butterfree (#1600)
someone smart can go over these for conclusions

i'm still thinking there's an outgroup somewhere and i thiiiiiiiiiiiink that outgroup might be hydre? they're acting like a sorta-new scum who has no coach

kokorico

has the worst voting analysis and I wanna see keldeo’s response to the redcheck first

don't you fucking angry react me

i might push away the people i care about but i'm not a cheater

hydreigon are you not going to acknowledge that I tracked keldeo with very suspicious timing? I think that would warrant being on the list more than rnp

@Keldeo there is a lot going on but do you mind explaining yourself

Intermission

The clouds hang heavy over the town as they argue in the town square. The mayor oversees all this discussion, but one person pulls another out of the way to try and talk about the game in private.

Despite the message just being two sentences long, Hydreigon was well aware of the rules set in the sign-up: no out of thread communication unless I give you the right to do so. They were not given the right to do so, and especially not the right to discuss something sent by the GM to them exclusively.

The mayor glares at the town's resident hydreigon, and the mayor raises their hand and points a finger at them. They disintegrate into dust, plain and simple. This is a warning to all remaining players: do not break the rules.

Hydreigon25 has been modkilled. They were not mafia.

Please resume discussion at your leisure.

Back
Top Bottom