• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

I am really suspicious of hydreigon still, but I almost feel that they have been deliberately ignoring a lot of direct questions about their role and actions, and making very... blatantly aggressive posts, maybe to encourage being lynched? idk I was pondering whether they were a potentially inexperienced alien trying to be obnoxious due to not knowing the site meta yet?
fwiw, by the n1 question we asked, they're probably not an alien
-m

if you're gonna fakeclaim a quote at least fakeclaim a quote that actually exists

lol ooops

BgF7uW5.png

if emmy is telling the truth then imo one of me/emmy/tbh² will die and another will be blocked—if emmy isn’t the kill she’s probably the block

there's a lot going on here and I really want to try to understand more of it ;;
word

i think it’s sound. i don’t think we’re figuring emmy out any other way. on the other hand, the odds that tbh² gets shot or, more probably, blocked tonight are pretty good... maybe if doc heals tbh², and mist duplicates their action? would blocking tbh² extend to mist’s result? but then again, this would all depend on mist telling the truth...
I want to say this seems sound but I honestly have no conception of what's the best move at this point

someone tell me who to vote for

I don't think this should give anything too terribly important away and it should help verify the claim-

@IndigoEmmy who did you heal on each of the nights so far?

yeah would you mind sharing if you have any immunities (even if they are outlandish)? I also think most roles have a one-shot ability, from what's been said?

Vote History:
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
kyeugh voted Butterfree (#1459)
storm voted Butterfree (#1460)
kokorico voted Butterfree (#1465)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
RedneckPhoenix voted Hydreigon25 (#1484)
Keldeo voted Butterfree (#1492)
kyeugh voted IndigoEmmy (#1502)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
RedneckPhoenix voted IndigoEmmy (#1560)
kokorico voted IndigoEmmy (#1576)

Active Votes (+ post numbers):
Mist1422 voted Butterfree (#1458)
storm voted Butterfree (#1460)
Hydreigon25 voted Butterfree (#1466)
tbh^2 voted Butterfree (#1471)
kyeugh voted IndigoEmmy (#1502)
Keldeo voted IndigoEmmy (#1547)
RedneckPhoenix voted IndigoEmmy (#1560)
kokorico voted IndigoEmmy (#1576)

Vote Count:
IndigoEmmy (4): kyeugh (#1502), Keldeo (#1547), RedneckPhoenix (#1560), kokorico (#1576)
Butterfree (4): Mist1422 (#1458), storm (#1460), Hydreigon25 (#1466), tbh^2 (#1471)
(Nonvoters: Despicable Meme, Vipera Magnifica, IndigoEmmy, Trebek, Butterfree, JackPK, Seshas)

EoD is in like 6 hours apparently. time is fake

Back
Top Bottom