• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

Mawile

C'EST LA VIE
Pronoun
he/him
The night is young, and everyone in Out Of Context-ville is ready for the game to begin. The GM has spent most of today writing role PMs and doesn't feel like writing a whole lot of flavor for this right now.

Night 0 begins now.
Night 0 will end in 24 hours, at 5pm Pacific/midnight UTC.

Also, just to clarify: do not do any out of thread communication unless I have set up a PM thread for you to do so.

Reactions: Ys_
DAY 1

The sun slowly rises over the bizarre little town of Out of Context-ville, which could honestly really use a better name. The mayor (me) is currently taking suggestions.

Some people sleep in, and others are early birds. Regardless, the town slowly all arrives at the town square, where the mayor has set up a small, roped off pit in the ground, with a sign in front of it reading "HELL PIT". A fitting name, because being thrown into the pit means that you are thrown straight down, deep into the ground, into a pit of lava.

You briefly question the existence of the Hell Pit, as it wasn't there last night, but quickly decide to not ask the mayor any questions. The townspeople whisper among themselves and try to make guesses on how many people died.

Eventually, everybody shows up. The mayor does a quick roll call, and everyone is present. "good news guys", somebody whispers.

Day 1 has begun. Nobody has died.
Day 1 will end in 48 hours, at 5pm Pacific on July 22nd and midnight UTC on July 23rd.

N0 - Nobody died.

good news guys

hardclaim Rueben, Mafia Sandwich Maker
The sandwiches buff the rate of every ITA you make by 5% so be sure to eat them
ready to get shot D4/yeeted D2/spam grilled cheeses on Lukundo for him to whiff his shot anyways/whatever

yes this was prewritten no I don't care

well do not fear, for we are town! easy.
fwiw we are both scared of you being mafia/having to catch you now tbh considering that you've been town for HOW many games in a row,?
-m

Back
Top Bottom