• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

I think I'll just hold tbhtbh at the end of a long pole w/r/t reads
since I sadly do not have the ability to cop-check them this game

fuck yeah no deaths n0! make it rain!

giphy.gif

tfw you have a passive that would would be great if your role wasn't total crap
hmm, from this I can I infer you also have a bizarre non-action trait in addition to your "normal" role?
ok I had my fun so we should probably stop softing all our roles now lol
in fairness this game was explicitly advertised as "entirely power roles" and "shenanigans" so I don't think "I have a power role featuring shenanigans" really qualifies as softing

maybe so but at least imo ... i don't really see the benefit in talking too much about PRs, shenanigans or not, tbqh
-m

here's my claim: i can make someone untraceable at night. however i also have a oneshot ability which forces them to claim truthfully the following day. i used it on herbe

AND my role pm states i am immune to cultification since i'm basically my own cult. can we copy paste our ooctvtq?

Back
Top Bottom