• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

there is no way kokorico is scum
how ... is this ... the case. isn't this only true from your pov with a greencheck??
lynching within {VM, skylar} doesn't actually give us anything i think, off of pure mech, because y'all could very well BOTH be townies/<some type> cops.

-m

your flip won’t solve anything unless it’s red because it doesn’t confirm your sanity. the best thing we can do is flip koko (our shared check) and work out the implications from there.

i’m not too sure why you would die tonight tbh. your role isn’t that useful and your death would pretty much confirm dm.
like i said my one-shot has been recharged and i can use it to clear or implicate someone again

on a somewhat unrelated note i asked if, when roleblocked, my one-shot charge would go away, and i was told "it depends but also not gonna tell you"

still feeling a vm vote today
i understand tbh but i think skylar is right, flipping either 'cop' doesn't give us anything unless one flips red. at least koko is the check they have in common. hh. honestly if we knew we had a vig i'd say that this would be an ideal situation so we could talk about, like, hydreigon or something and have skylar/VM sorted that way

-m

I'm kinda tired of arguing with all the players I am pretty sure are scum so I'm going to wait for like Keldeo or Butterfree or someone to give an outsider's read of the situation

but come on, cop claims with a redcheck -> scum counterclaims cop -> scum try to pain me as insane cop
it's so obviously a scum ploy and i feel like i'm wasting my time trying to argue to the wolves that there is no cop sanity

it's so obviously a scum ploy and i feel like i'm wasting my time trying to argue to the wolves that there is no cop sanity
still do not know why you're bent on "anyone trying to figure out ways i could be town, and suggesting an insane cop role to that end" = scum
as i said if i were scum and i thought you were cop, i would simply nk you tbh. not go through this long conversation purely for the cred of being 'charitable' especially when you're seeing this rationalization as scummy somehow?? and when even skylar isn't saying "meh let's lynch VM"

-m

I'm kinda tired of arguing with all the players I am pretty sure are scum so I'm going to wait for like Keldeo or Butterfree or someone to give an outsider's read of the situation

but come on, cop claims with a redcheck -> scum counterclaims cop -> scum try to pain me as insane cop
and of course scum's idea on how to resolve this is "yeet the one guy who the real cop cleared as town"

what are they going to do when koko flips town, are they going to make the case that skylar is an insane cop?

as i said if i were scum and i thought you were cop, i would simply nk you tbh.
hol up

haven't really been paying attention for the last little while cos I'm getting ready for 2r1b daystart, but didn't VM only announce his "redcheck" on you today? there wouldn't have been a chance to nightkill him

and of course scum's idea on how to resolve this is "yeet the one guy who the real cop cleared as town"
we don't know that you're the real cop
we are trying to figure out who the real cop is

omg

for what it's worth

I am fully available to be tipped into a hydre wagon
what are you thinking about hydre right now? i remember you saying that you got good vibes off of their d1, have you changed a bit on that read?

-m

hol up

haven't really been paying attention for the last little while cos I'm getting ready for 2r1b daystart, but didn't VM only announce his "redcheck" on you today? there wouldn't have been a chance to nightkill him
as in scum would nk him tonight

my conversation here would purely be a huge gambit to save myself

-m

and how would you even know that when hmf hasn't said their role?
?????????????????????
because what we're immune to doesn't fit their description, at all
i can't really elaborate without claiming but idk how this is hard to accept
-m
holy shit wait
@Despicable Meme what if i told you i know what happened. can you guess at what went down then?

-m

if theres some stuff at play i think i could totally pick up what you put down. a notif of some kind?

hol up

as in scum would nk him tonight

my conversation here would purely be a huge gambit to save myself
oic

that makes much more sense

as i said if i were scum and i thought you were cop, i would simply nk you tbh. not go through this long conversation
@kokorico i kinda said it in the rest of this quote hahaha. glossed over the fact that i guess i could be wagoned but like, by the time i got here i wasn't even a leading wagon so that wasn't really on my mind at all.

why not just lay low and get rid of vm as opposed to very publicly embroiling myself in this (+ vm posits that skylar and i are w/w. then we would both pretty much be doing this whole thing to save me)

-m

Back
Top Bottom