• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Out of Context TVTropes Mafia Quotes Mafia

it's so obviously a scum ploy and i feel like i'm wasting my time trying to argue to the wolves that there is no cop sanity
still do not know why you're bent on "anyone trying to figure out ways i could be town, and suggesting an insane cop role to that end" = scum
as i said if i were scum and i thought you were cop, i would simply nk you tbh. not go through this long conversation purely for the cred of being 'charitable' especially when you're seeing this rationalization as scummy somehow?? and when even skylar isn't saying "meh let's lynch VM"

-m
it honestly strikes me exactly as something you would do

what are you thinking about hydre right now? i remember you saying that you got good vibes off of their d1, have you changed a bit on that read?
it has officially passed out of too wack to be scum to "oh wait this could totally be scum wack I'm dumb"

what are they going to do when koko flips town, are they going to make the case that skylar is an insane cop?
if koko flips town then y’all can lynch me if it makes everyone feel better, idrc. but in that event, when i flip green everyone will realize that i was indeed insane cop, and this entire thing will look silly. much more likely that koko just flips red though.

anyway, town is ahead right now. we lynched scum d1 after no kill on n0. it’s shouldn’t really be the end of the world to lynch koko rn even from your perspective, as it would at least clear you.

what are you thinking about hydre right now? i remember you saying that you got good vibes off of their d1, have you changed a bit on that read?
it has officially passed out of too wack to be scum to "oh wait this could totally be scum wack I'm dumb"
do you have any thoughts on the vm/hydreigon alignment thing?
also, i guess you would maybe know the best among us. do you think wolf!seshas would have talked about scumbuddy hydreigon in the way that she did? or do you think it's more unlikely

-m

do you have any thoughts on the vm/hydreigon alignment thing?
also, i guess you would maybe know the best among us. do you think wolf!seshas would have talked about scumbuddy hydreigon in the way that she did? or do you think it's more unlikely

-m
I literally don't remember the last time I read seshas correctly without mechanical info helping me out

so I am unfortunately not an expert also what vm/hydre thing I'm stupid

Back
Top Bottom