• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

You triggered it. You specifically said you were looking at it funny.
Pachirisu Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Trubbish (Female), Burmy (Steel) (Male), Nidorina, Wynaut (Male), Cottonee (Male), Black Sludge
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 2505
Partner Pokémon: Salamence

no *makes it explode by looking at it wrong*
Note the clear causation here.

Lickitung Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Trubbish (Female), Burmy (Steel) (Male), Nidorina, Wynaut (Male), Cottonee (Male), Black Sludge
Total Points: 2550

Rubbish, and I know that from experience.

Smeargle Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2705

EMILY QUIT HACKING ME

those last few posts haven't been me, I'm not responsible for anything that happened there.

no

...Oooookay then.

Glameow Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2750

Everything after I blew up the Voltorb wasn't me. SOME PEOPLE can't be trusted around my laptop >.>

no

...Oooookay then.

Gothita Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2795

Deerling-summer Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 2840

Capture: +45 Points
Charmander Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Trubbish (Female), Burmy (Steel) (Male), Nidorina, Wynaut (Male), Cottonee (Male), Black Sludge, Deerling (Summer) (Male)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 2975

My apologies, I missed that part.
Capture: +90 Points
Pidove Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Trubbish (Female), Burmy (Steel) (Male), Nidorina, Wynaut (Male), Cottonee (Male), Black Sludge, Deerling (Summer) (Male), Charmander (Female)
Total Points: 3020

Back
Top Bottom