• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park (v 3.0)

Gym Leader Shizui
Furret Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 3330
Partner Pokémon: Swinub

K'yoril
Spinda Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 825
Partner Pokémon: None

Gym Leader Shizui
Furret Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female)
Total Points: 3330

Yes!

Gym Leader Shizui
Capture: +60 Points
Bouffalant Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female), Furret (Male)
Total Points: 3390

K'yoril
Pidove Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male)
Total Points: 870

Squornshellous Beta said:
K'yoril
Pidove Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 870

Nope

Plusle Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 915

Gym Leader Shizui
Bouffalant Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female), Furret (Male)
Total Points: 3390

Yes

K'yoril
MimeJr Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 960

Gym Leader Shizui
Inventory: Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female), Furret (Male), Bouffalant (Male)
Total Points: 3435

You have 3435 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $21.

Gym Leader Shizui
Inventory: Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female), Furret (Male), Bouffalant (Male)
Total Points: 3435

You have 3435 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $21.

Can I have the Pinap Berry?

Gym Leader Shizui
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Slowpoke (Male), Nidorina, Skiploom (Male), Tauros, Porygon-Z, Sentret (Male), Delcatty (Male), Braviary, Poochyena (Male), Mareep (Female), Furret (Male), Bouffalant (Male) and a Pinap Berry.

K'yoril
Sawsbuck-winter Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1005

K'yoril
Spinarak Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male), Sawsbuck (Winter) (Female)
Total Points: 1065

Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male), Sawsbuck (Winter) (Female), Spinarak (Male)
Total Points: 1110

You have 1110 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $5.

Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male), Sawsbuck (Winter) (Female), Spinarak (Male)
Total Points: 1110

You have 1110 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.
And your total comes to $5.

Lum please

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Rattata (Male), Zigzagoon (Male), Pichu (Female), Mime Jr. (Male), Sawsbuck (Winter) (Female), Spinarak (Male) and a Lum Berry.

Heyyyyy I think I want to get back into this!

I think I'll start in the fields today, and I'll bring my Smeargle, Oliver! (does Sketch count as being able to learn Surf? in case I want to head to the water later :B)

Back
Top Bottom