• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I always nickname my Pokémon (in the games) by what I plan them to end up as. Also, Pokémon is the Safari Zone know all moves they can learn by any means. Also, there's no battling here, so it's irrelevant anyway.
$6 poorer, you wander into the forest, Turtwig using solar energy to light the way. Suddenly, annoyed by the light, down from a tree drops a male...
Slaking
Ooh, a 2.5% chance. He just sits there lazily; [Catch / Ingore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Turtwig

Please get into the habit of quoting my last post to you when you reply.
Capture: +90 Points
From underneath a pile of leaf litter scuttles a female...
Paras
Who glares at you, half-blinded by the light.
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Slaking (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 225

Mkay. Keeping going further into the fields, you see a male...
Wynaut
Wondering just what to do today. He's currently thinking about causing mischief; stop him! [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Pineco (Female), Shedinja, Happiny, Lucky Egg, Stantler (Female), Togetic (Female)
Total Points: 750
Partner Pokémon: Rotom

Why not?

Sonansu, sonano.
This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Pineco (Female), Shedinja, Happiny, Lucky Egg, Stantler (Female), Togetic (Female), Wynaut (Male)
Total Points: 795

You have 795 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Please get into the habit of quoting my last post to you when you reply.
Capture: +90 Points
From underneath a pile of leaf litter scuttles a female...
Paras
Who glares at you, half-blinded by the light.
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ignore since Paras is so ugly that I can't bear to catch him.

Sonansu, sonano.
This is your final Park Ball.
Inventory: Pineco (Female), Shedinja, Happiny, Lucky Egg, Stantler (Female), Togetic (Female), Wynaut (Male)
Total Points: 795

You have 795 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Lum Berry.

Kyubiisan
Please remove from the quotes the text directed at other people.
Also, the image in your sig won't work; you have the HTML version when you need the BBCode version. Unless you're switching to an HTML sig, that is.
As you surf around further, you see a little archerfish.
Remoraid
She's significantly smaller than others of her kind. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Lotad (Male)
Total Points: 180
Partner Pokémon: Pichu

Patar
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Spheal (Male), Pidgeotto (Female), Squirtle (Male), Poliwag (Female), Magikarp (Female), Smeargle (Female) and a Wiki Berry.
--------------------
Wandering around the field further reveals a...
Happiny
Holding an egg-shaped rock.
Bag_Oval_Stone_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Grimer (Female)
Total Points: 135
Partner Pokémon: Pikachu

Melodic
Surfing further in, you see a school of Luvdisc. At the same time, one of the male Pal Park Attendants is surfing in to check out the area, and he sees it too... Looks like you're destined to be together.
Anyway, one of the Luvdisc detaches from the group, swims over to you and reveals herself.
Luvdisc
Holding a shed scale.
Bag_Heart_Scale_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Krabby (Female)
Partner Pokémon: Psyduck

DarthWaffles
OH GOD REALLY?
Capture: +60 Points
Wandering around, feeling less and less calm by the minute, suddenly a large bubble hits you in the face. Before you have time to ponder the matter, you feel yourself getting sleepy... your eyes getting heavy... everything going black...
When you come to, you see a totally sedentary male...
Slowpoke
He must have used Yawn. [Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Pineco (Female), Shedinja, Happiny, Lucky Egg, Stantler (Female), Togetic (Female)
Total Points: 705
Partner Pokémon: Rotom

Eh, I'll catch her too.

Grass Pokémon Master
Catch her. And she's not ugly! How can you say that? Just look at her orange claws, her half-blind eyes, the mushrooms on her back, the cloud of spores she's releasing...
Hm? Oh, what time is it? Oh no, I overslept! *Gets up and falls off branch* You know, sometimes I hate Spore attack. Anyway, there's a tangle of vines over there. She's a...
Tangela
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 270

DarthWaffles
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show. You have: Pineco (Female), Shedinja, Happiny, Lucky Egg, Stantler (Female), Togetic (Female), Wynaut (Male) and a Lum Berry.

Kyubiisan
Please, please, please only quote the bit directed at you!
Up comes a female, snippin' her pincers~
Corphish
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Lotad (Male), Remoraid (Female)
Partner Pokémon: Pichu

Grass Pokémon Master
Catch her. And she's not ugly! How can you say that? Just look at her orange claws, her half-blind eyes, the mushrooms on her back, the cloud of spores she's releasing...
Hm? Oh, what time is it? Oh no, I overslept! *Gets up and falls off branch* You know, sometimes I hate Spore attack. Anyway, there's a tangle of vines over there. She's a...
Tangela
[Catch / Ignore]?

Ah, a cute Tangela. Go Park Ball and Catch!

There, rootling around in a Beedrill's nest, is a female...
Teddiursa
She's looking for Honey - and she's found some.
Bag_Honey_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Slaking (Male), Tangela (Female)
Total Points: 360

Melodic
Surfing further in, you see a school of Luvdisc. At the same time, one of the male Pal Park Attendants is surfing in to check out the area, and he sees it too... Looks like you're destined to be together.
Anyway, one of the Luvdisc detaches from the group, swims over to you and reveals herself.
Luvdisc
Holding a shed scale.
Bag_Heart_Scale_Sprite.png

[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Krabby (Female)

Catch her and run away to the Field =x

What, no comments on the love thing?
Heading into the field, you see a female...
Pidgey
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Krabby (Female), Luvdisc (Female), Heart Scale

What, no comments on the love thing?
Heading into the field, you see a female...
Pidgey
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x4, Krabby (Female), Luvdisc (Female), Heart Scale

That was my comment, that I'm running away from him. And let's continue running, on to the Forest, after quickly capturing this Pidgey <3
Stalker...

=x

Kyubiisan
Yes, but you don't get your money back. Like to leave early?

Melodic
Oh, right. Not a stalker, I just couldn't resist the whole 'two people who see Luvdisc are in eternal love' thing.
From under lhe leaves comes a male...
Ekans
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Krabby (Female), Luvdisc (Female), Heart Scale, Pidgey (Female)
Total Points: 315

Melodic
Oh, right. Not a stalker, I just couldn't resist the whole 'two people who see Luvdisc are in eternal love' thing.
From under lhe leaves comes a male...
Ekans
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Krabby (Female), Luvdisc (Female), Heart Scale, Pidgey (Female)
Total Points: 315

Nuhh I'm too in love with myself =x
xD

But I'd like to pass on this Ekans, and keep searching within the Forest~

Butbut the Pokédex says so D= !
Wandering deeper into the forest, you notice some bananas. Hm, you think, nice and refreshing. As you reach for them, however, they lift up and move away from you... It's a Pokémon! To be exact, a female...
Tropius
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 360

Oh, and as to that drawing: I'd got stuck. The ribbony thing won't go right, but now it's irrelevant anyway, as it got paint spilled on it. >:( I'll start again, sometime. I hope I can get the ribbon to work. Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom