• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PersonalDNA Personality Tests

I'm a cautious analyst.
captureedj.png

Hm, it seems that I'm the most feminine male on the forum who's taken the test.

wut

Hm, it seems that I'm the most feminine male on the forum who's taken the test.

wut

I don't really get how masculinity and femininity are defined on this test though. The only things I can think of are the people-defined factors.

I was a bit surprised that my femininity was higher than my masculinity, but they're about the same and they're both relatively low so I guess that's about accurate. I don't consider myself masculine or feminine really.

I don't consider myself to be particularly feminine or masculine either, but come on, 76 to 10???

Respectful Dreamer

I AM GIRLY GIRL. HEAR ME SQUEE.
I always thought of myself as more of a tomboy. I mean, I wore boy clothes from fourth grade until now(ninth). In fact, it was mostly because they were more comfortable than girl clothes, so I don't know how I got so many points in the aesthetic area. I WANNA TRY THIS AGAIN.

Apparently I'm a reserved visionary with 90% masculinity and 2 percent femininity. That, my friends, is bullcrap. :P Even if I am a guy, I don't see myself as that masculine.
The rest is fairly accurate though.

Huh...I just randomly lost the tab it was on.

I'm V..... Animated, I think. I'll have to take the test again tomorrow.

I am a cautious analyst, which feels very accurate to me.

I think masculinity and femininity in this test are measured against the traditional western values or what makes something masculine/feminine. For example, the idea that women are more emotionally sensitive, and that men are more technically aware. Not saying I agree with those ideas personally (gender does not define personality), of course. It would also explain how I scored so high as far as masculinity is concerned :B.

Edit: Sourced from the glossary of traits, which explains pretty much what each value means.
Masculinity
The degree of your stereotypically-male traits.
Femininity
The degree of your stereotypically-female traits.

Back
Top Bottom