• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

please consider this an inventive intro topic title

November11

Halfwit
snappy titles are not my forte :c

Ah, yes. I'm new here [surprise].. registered on a whim, really.
Name is Mark.. from jolly olde england.
favourite pokémon are shedinja, froslass & nidorino.
A fan of bug types in general.
Red & Blue are my favourite pokémon games.
I sprite occasionally, though compared to some of the topics i've seen on these forums I have a way to go p:

And.. and that's about all I can think of. huzzah :D

time to find my feet, I guess.
ah, they're under the desk.
now to have a poke around the community.

Last edited:
Ah, welcome, November11! November is one of my favorite months because of National Novel Writing Month. And, uh, nice pixel art in your signature. I can't scratch things very well, let alone smaller sprites. I'm better at art by hand, not by computer.

Ah, welcome, November11! November is one of my favorite months because of National Novel Writing Month. And, uh, nice pixel art in your signature. I can't scratch things very well, let alone smaller sprites. I'm better at art by hand, not by computer.

huzzah for nanowrimo! I can't wait till this year's, I didn't get to do it last year because of my exams =/

Oh and hi there November11, from new person to new person xD

Ah, I'm looking forward to nanowrimo this year also :v
last year I managed to finish it in time.. though the story was only about halfway through. So I'll try to complete that this year.. though the style will be totally different. ah well.

[huzzah for new people :D]

& ta very much o:
though i'm afraid I can't be too deceiving.. the face of gengar is a pixelover from a card art, not a scratch.. I'd done it as an 80x80 pixel as part of a project on another site, and then decided to scratch-sprite it a body afterwards because I liked the expression :c hence the out-of-proportion.. ness.

Oh, hello. YOu and I happen to have the same real-life name. Interesting...

Welcome to the Cave, where the dragonflies are giant and the egos are even gianter. More giant? I don't know...

Bugs rock.

I'm thinking about doing NaNoWriMo this year...

Anyways, I'm Mewtwo. And my fave Pokemon is... *insert your guess here*

Back
Top Bottom