• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia - Super Mystery Dungeon

what was i saying

oh yeah i still think it's herbe unless literally anyone else can explain the nokill to save a town

theoretically save a town? save a theoretical town? whatever

also also i totally wouldn't put it above herbe to just write poetry to try to "prove" oracleness like did you forget the literal inciting event of our dating was a rap battle

i got a poem last night that proves zori was lying and there is totally an alien in this game see

The light of ruin, brought up from rest,
Whilst rain and snow swirled
Beware the monster, the vermin, the pest
Who came from another world

oh also unless i wake up in the middle of the night day i will not be awake for eod. or sod. such is the way of the night shift

my fucking god rnp if we’re gonna see me flip either way and i could literally Have Game Information Spoonfed To Me and you’ll see if it’s legit or not by my flip fucking kill me tomorrow and get something more out of my role at least

my fucking god rnp if we’re gonna see me flip either way and i could literally Have Game Information Spoonfed To Me and you’ll see if it’s legit or not by my flip fucking kill me tomorrow and get something more out of my role at least

no longer accusing you of poisoner fwiw

...can you explain this? You were extremely sure RNP was lying and that they were a poisoner, then abandoned that idea very suddenly.
yea i was connecting the dots between the poisoner-poem i got and rnps claim that people would only get successfully roleblocked and notified of his visit if they had a killing power. Since i got notified anyway i was sure he was lying and i thought i was given the Key to the situation (him being a notifying poisoner). But then he said Zori clarified that his targets are notified of him showing up either way so I do believe him that he targeted me. And mf explained that poisoner-notification would be pretty broken in typical mafia setups so (and also why would poisoner bus their target)… i was willing to look past that and confbias when rnp was Literally Lying about the situation in which i’d be notified of his visit, but it turned out to be a GM misunderstanding

really hate how this probably v/v kerfuffle took all the focus away today from anything although i guess we did get two people to talk about our roles.

unknown.png

yeah occam's razor is just that herbe and RNP are townies bouncing off each other... i guess RNP could just have been fishing for herbe's role, but it still seems like a pretty convoluted way of going about it. maybe we can come back to him again if he tries anything similar.

i do agree with herbe's interpretation of the poem. i didn't think it even needed pointing out that "good news" seems like a reference to the "good news guys" meme but apparently it did. unfortunately if there is a poisoner running around then the lack of a N0 kill is entirely worthless to us in terms of figuring out who it is

my main thought rn is that since we wasted a bunch of time figuring that out it would be a good idea to ask for an extension

Back
Top Bottom