• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémafia - Super Mystery Dungeon

no need to apologise! though you could just have asked :P

i'm espurr, but i don't have any information about other players' characters like you two seem to. my flavour basically just describes me as a quiet student who keeps an eye out for their classmates (heavily abbreviated).

i am going to be the dissenting voice and say i don't like the idea of a massclaim so early in the game though. we've had literally one death so far. maybe let's wait at least one more round to give the inforole(s) more time to collect useful information before outing them?

I agree with qenya that it seems way too early for a massclaim.

idk that a misspelling in the poem is grounds to suggest it's fake (irony that I'm saying this, given I'm a copy editor) but on the other hand I don't particularly have any leads strong enough for me to suggest an alternate wagon

as a matter of principle, though, I do think having competing wagons is preferable over a single one just so we can (over)analyze, like, wagonomics and shit. idk. does anyone have suggestions for a second wagon

tinfoil rnp strikes again etc etc

augh i guess i oughta Consider things (and probably suggest a second wagon considering my head's on the block again) before going to sleep so there'll be time to Discuss and such

gimme a second im gonna comb through thread

readsish:

i think rnp is the role he claims he is (and i hate to base it off flavor but i do think that what today's flavor is trying to tell us is that there are 3 dark aligned/capable of winning with dark, and that the cryptic first poem was intentionally misleading perhaps)

jack is feeling Especially towny this game

feeling the next amount of most good about qenya esp in approaches to gameplay thus far

haneko and zm are vaguely at the same level for me i guess? i think that zm probably does have the role he claims but its not necessarily light-indicative tbh. so maybe putting haneko vaguely above zm here - have really appreciated haneko's activity level

and lastly i just have this itching feeling that mf is not town this game tbh tbh tbh. i mean. i don't think that whatever's going on with the shelmet role is /good/ for town, i really want to hear what she has to say now that she's claimed affiliation. i just. yknow. also would like to hear her dish out a reads spread tbh.

anyway - my suggestions counterwagonwise are zm or mf, leaning mf, but i'll wait to place a vote for now and see what happens when i wake up

as i keep saying, i don't think herbe is a great choice ... the copyediting thing is a neat catch that ordinarily i would find compelling, but on its own and set against the towniness of D1 i don't think it's enough to make me want to elim there

i'm in the same boat with jack of not having a better idea though. in the interest of stimulating discussion before EoD... how about M&F. i am curious to hear more about her hint about how she's related to whatever's going on with the shelmet thing. i agree with herbe that ZM is probably next on the PoE after that.

i am going to miss EoD probably on account of D&D but i will do my best to check in again before then

oh i guess we can still vote for an extension. i'm gonna do that just cause it would be more convenient for me personally scheduling-wise, but not gonna be particularly annoyed if nobody else agrees

mf for now, for pressure and to balance out my wagon…… all my previous comments stand

so first off, from the top, let's see where we stand discussionwise. this morning's cadaver turned up alignmentless -- something I did not notice the first read through, whops -- and people have generally found it confusing and annoying. (for my money, the simplest assumption would probably be that the mafia has access to a Janitor power, ie, something they can use to scrub info out of the deads). then RNP is... kind of just clearly tunnelled at this point (and for the record, "forsee" is not an incorrect spelling, although granted it is uncommon). and we have a few flavor claims! I don't remember full well pushing for a massclaim, but, well, I wouldn't be against it at this juncture exactly; let's keep in mind that this is a pretty small game, so, "too early" might be later than you'd imagine. and then, for last, we have a bit of actual readposting, god bless, and... wagonomics, which I'm personally really not a fan of, but eh, that's a tactical disagreement, not something that would necessarily push me to side-eye people for engaging in it at all (although I will probably not be very charitable towards people when I ponder their possible motives for engaging in wagonomics)-

... aaaaand I have an appointment coming up soon, so I'll have to leave it at that opener for now. annoying, but I'll be back in an hour to make some real progress on the part where I contribute my own thing

although, before I dash off, I may as well claim my flavor too. why not, after all? it's really nothing so interesting. I'm just your run-of-the-mill, yet dazzlingly attractive wanderer...

5dysP9e.png

expedition society? I hardly know... herity!

hmm, i'm not reading that as a roleclaim, she seemed pretty clear that it was just flavour. it doesn't seem especially AI to me.

nothing here about what she mentioned at start of day though, which surprises me... i wonder if she misunderstood the question or something. almost inclined to townlean on that, since i would expect at least an attempt at a plausible explanation otherwise... hmm

tbf I don't think the roles names actually correspond to mafia role names. Shelmet was supposedly the Serene Village Vanguard. I think they just describe the who of our characters, not the what.
oh also extend-o-matic

if I'm hastily re-reading the votes right, there's what, RNP and ZM sitting on Herbe, Herbe still on M&F, and haneko's still parked on qenya? did I miss any?

Back
Top Bottom