• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Crystalline Shards

"We're not showing Pokemon off here," said Kalick. His voice was stern as he recalled his Absol. "We need to get to the subject at hand: WHAT THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?"

"Mr. Testy, I believe that we are waiting for our mystery person, but since he is not here yet, I am bored, and wanted to show you my pokemon."

"Fine." Dr. Lehrer recalled both of his Pokemon and then leaned back, put his fedora over his eyes, and attempted to go to sleep.

Kalick looked down, smiled, and gently stroked his hand down Rosie's back. "It's the least I could do," he told her.

Rosie began to purr again.

"It's hard to get her happy, too," Ame said, grinning. "You must be a really good person."

Mike walked into the Pokemon Center, and looked around.
"Are you all here for the voyage?"
The people nodded
"Well then, seems like we have a big group." he walked forward, "I like this." Mike walked up to the Nurse at the counter and asked to have his Pokemon restored to full health.
"Are you all ready?" not minding their answers he says, "Good, lets go."
They walked out of the Pokemon Center.

Kalick stood up and stayed by Rosie. Step by step, he led her out of the building and followed Mike.

Mike paced himself, then turned to the others, "I have asked you all to come here to go on a exploration of a new island I recently discovered, I call it Crystal Island. There is a man there that will help us. What are we doing there? You may ask. Well, we are going to catch the legendary Regi Pokemon. Have you heard of them?"
The people nodded.
"Cool. It will be a long journey... I hope you have good Pokemon to accompany you. I will bring along my Swampert, Blaziken, Uxie, Onix, Araidos, and Houndoom. And I'm hoping at least one of you has a flying type Pokemon with the HM Fly?"

"Yes, the Regi Pokemon, the powerful Regi Pokemon. Now, lets start our journey to the Crystal Island. But, before we do, do any of you need to hit the Mart before we leave?"

"Good, we begin," Mike smiles, sorta like this: xD. "Wait here, I need to get something," Mike ran into the Pokemon Center, and within minutes came out.

Back
Top Bottom