• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Desert Moon and Forest Sun

...not much. I'm just getting the hang of advance map, but other than that, not much else.

I could, if you don't already have someone doing this, provide a list of trainers in the game.

...not much. I'm just getting the hang of advance map, but other than that, not much else.

I could, if you don't already have someone doing this, provide a list of trainers in the game.

By that, you mean make a list of trainers available to edit, or make a list of trainer classes, or what?

Ok :D

Over-obsessed fans are ALWAYS fun!

*goes to work on a map for glitch city. Yes, glitch city make an appearance! :D*

newandoldgs0.png

The bottom image is the one I used for reference. NOT MY IMAGE. I got it off of Trsrockin.

As you can see, I went and filled in the red spots, along with extended the whole thing by two tiles to add room for a Pokemon Center (the mart and Pokemon Center were added where the map ended). The black lines are to show you how to get to the Pokemon Center and grass. I actually had to use a gym rooftop as a bridge, since I couldn't get all the tiles needed otherwise x.x

Oh, and new position open: Tile Maker. If possible, I hope to have every tile in the game replaced (and possibly a couple extra tile sets added for things like Glitch City)

It can still work. I looked at some videos, and they managed to look at ??????????'s summary without the game crashing.

Only problem is that, unless we can expand the amount of attacks shared among Pokemon, then we would have to delete attacks from other Pokemon. otherwise, we may accidentally overwrite something important v.v

Delete the attacks that everyone has forgotten about like Fury Cutter

Fury Cutter is one of the most useful moves for catching, because it never KOs in one hit. If you're going to get rid of a move, don't let that move be Fury Cutter.

I meant delete moves from movesets. E.G. Get rid of Splash from Hoppip to increase the total. But yeah, it would require me to delete 500 moves in order to get enough for the glitches. Then I would use what remains to give back attacks. So no, that won't work.

And I highly doubt it is at maximum size. I just need to find someone able to add moves and Pokedex room (I am certain it can be done, considering some hacks out there)

EDIT: SCREENSHOT TIME! Now, there is only one so far, but meh:

scotiabaybw3.png
The town you start in :D

Last edited:
I was just wondering, how do you send it to one person to script? I wanted to start my own hack (after I help with this one) but I can't script. I can get a team but do you just send the GBA rom back and forth to each other? I would need some stuff to be edited and such. Also, do you use Adv Text to change all text that is not a script i.e. a person in the Pokemon center.

I would assume you send the rom back and forth.

And I don't know about the A-Text. Mine doesn't work for some odd reason

Back
Top Bottom