• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokémon-Escape from the dungeons

Re: Pokémon-Escape from the dungeons

Teppo nodded and followed Lucky. "I'll blast away his enemies with fireballs!" The one she was juggling dissipated, and her small, two-clawed feet banged the ground as she hurried to catch up with the Lucario.

Ace used Aura to talk to Teppo. "Darkrai has his own Magmortar. It's stronger than you, as it beat me with a Hyper Beam. Lucky and you can stop it, though. And all the others can get the Misdreavus."

((You can only talk to me through aura. I be the only one who can understand - for that matter, see - it.))

Teppo nodded inwardly. "I'll blast him," she replied. "I'm not named 'firearm' for nothing."

Lightheart leaped up to Teppo. "Ready for anything. Where is he?" She asked, showing her claws and looking around.

((He talked to me, not you.))

Teppo looked at Lightheart. "Huh?"

"Don't know," Lightheart said. "I just want to get going..." She jumped up and down impatiently.

((Yes, but he is a Houndoom, right? Only Lucarios can aura talk to anybody; everyone else is limited to aura talking with Lucarios.))

Yuki looked at the Misdreavus and used Blizzard. "Is this right?"

^You're not even in Mount Cornonet yet.^

((We all have aura in this RP, just that everyone but Lucky needs to charge it.))

Ace just was too crushed to move.

((Whaaaatever. I have me a bowl of pudding right now, so I don't care. *scarfs pudding*))

Lucky kept running until he saw a Houndoom that he recongnized the aura as Ace. Ace, are you allright? I am hiding in the bush behind you, for a surprise attack.

(Oops. Sorry.)

I just daydreamed, didn't I? Yuki thought, then she saw Ace. "Did you get hit?"

"Yuki? Lucky? You're here!" Ace yelled.

As Darkrai appeared...

"Get ready, guys! Let's do this thing!" Ace blasted them all with Fire Blast. "Now for Darkrai!" as Ace used another Fire Blast, which missed. "Urgh!"

Teppo quickly spun towards the enemy and fired a fireball at a Vigoroth with a loud BOOM!

"Anyone else?" she said, turning away from the burned Pokemon and glaring at the rest of the enemies.

"Is that Darkrai? If so, then..." Yuki used Aqua Tail just to make sure. Darkrai? I'm running a fever...

(She's not really running a fever.)

Lightheart used Defense Curl and concealed her more vulnerable belly, while at the same time letting only her back show so that any enemy who attacked would get a clawing from her spikes. Then, she used Rollout, bashing into a Misdreavus.

The Sandslash had never felt a ghost before. It was surprising, cold, and hard to describe otherwise. The power had been raised because of the previous move, but Lightheart couldn't dodge the Misdreavus's next Psywave. It hit her, causing her to roll backwards slightly. Lucky... high power, she growled in her mind to herself, rushing forwards for the next round of Rollout.

As Ace took out the Misdreavus with Fire Blast, he hit Darkrai too. It looked like it was over, as the four collapsed. "Hmph. Let's go before I get scared with boredom." he told the crew.

"Is that legal?" asked Teppo. "To defeat Darkrai in one shot like that?" Shrugging, she headed home towards her magma-covered rock whose fire did not spread.

As Ace walked back, he saw a Crawdaunt, which suddently turned round and used Sludge Bomb. Ace barely dodged.

MISSION 2-START!
Objectives:
1-Defeat Crawdaunt
2-Go to the Origin Temple
3-Defeat Mew
4-Defeat Corphish
5-Go to Alpha Dream Pits with Mew and Corphish
6-Defeat Arceus with Mew and Corphish

Teppo turned around and blasted a fireball at the Crawdaunt. She then used Faint Attack.

Back
Top Bottom