• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokémon - Legends of Hoenn

Re: Pokémon - Legends of Hoenn

The glaceon sensed the quake and ducked into the tree roots to shelter herself, she hated quakes, but she had to follow these pokemon.

That voice told me too! She thought and sighed, But I'm so shy and weak, how am I supposed to help those pokemon save anything?

she closed her eyes and prayed for a quick quake.

Startled by the prospect that shinieis are not infact the most important thing in the world, Kerroi cocks his head and hops farther down the branch towards the trunk. Pondering this strange realization, he ignores the warning from Darius.

Darius and Zaimes both got down, ducking under a large root and holding on. The quake hit then, rattling the ground and shaking loose a few bushes and roots as a part of the road heaved up. Darius was knocked over on top of Zaimes, who proceeded to complain quietly. The quake continued for a good 5 minutes.

Much to Kerroi's surprise, the quake proved to be just as bad as everyone said it would be. Squawking, he flies ip to circle the clearing until the tremor passes.

The Glaceon cried out as a branch landed on her tail and she closed her eyes, in a lot of pain.

It shows that Shawn had made the correct choice. Due to being the tree, and being rooted into the ground, he wasn't able to be tossed around. However, he did feel slightly guilty for dropping the branch on the doglike creature.

Kammy attempted to anchor herself to the ground with her claws... it didn't do a lot of good, however.

(whoa, I am so behind)

Flora heard about the upcoming quake. Luckily, she took to the sky immediately. Jacen simply stood there, in meditation trance.

"Hey, Jace!!!!" Flora called, sending him a flurry of Razor Leaves. They struck an invisible wall around Jace and Flora nodded. "Oh, I get it. He's using Focus Barrier. Just be careful Jace."

The Quake slowly comes to a halt, the ground once again still. Under the roots of the tree, Darius rolls off of Zaimes, who slowly gets up and looks at Darius somewhat distastefully. Darius kind of just grins, and they climb out from the small hole in the ground. Zaimes looks at the Glaceon, then runs over and picks up the branch off her tail. "You alright?" He said, helping her up. "You weren't with us before. Your name?"

Darius on the other hand, was on the road already, not exactly paying attention to the others. "Well, now that that's over... I bet it's best we get going before the aftershock hits or something, right? Not that it matters... can't be that bad." He turns and looks down the road to the south.

((Hey, Crooked, can I ask that you please use your character's name instead of "The Glaceon" because it's important that I OOCly know who's who by name, not just by type of Poke...))

After the quake ended Kammy righted herself, having been flipped on her back by the movements. She quickly located the Growlithe she fetched.

"Seriously, nobody wants this?" she asked to... nobody in particular.

((Um, I'm not even going to reply to that. My character pulled the branch of the tail or yours already...))

(whoops was in a rush cuz in school when I read it)

She looked back and stammered back a little in fear, "Fr...Frost," she said but was scared out of her wits, "Just don't kill me!"

Seeing the movement below, Kerroi takes to the air and circles the clearing, sqwaking raucously.
"Leave time! Go big water now! Go, go. Leave scaredy blue cat!"

Zaimes looked up at the bird with an angry glare. "We're not leaving anyone, you impatient, careless bird." The Absol looks back at Frost. "No one is going to hurt you, trust me. I'm Zaimes. We're going to be heading out of here as soon as possible... we've got some things to check out... I've got ideas about what's going on. Do you want to come with us?" He asked, looking to her. "It will probably be better than sticking around for a possible aftershock through the area... and I'll keep you safe from what else might be out here..."

Darius stood on the road, looking first to the bird, then to Zaimes. "Oh blah blah, impatience and being all nice and stuff..." The Petrolfhar makes a blabbing gesture with his paw before starting to walk away. "I'm going to start on my way... you guys can catch up if you really care about this whole "searching the claims thing"... whatever's happening is happening, I'm not exactly sure it's worth finding out, but I don't have anything better at this point."

Zaimes looks up from Frost with another glower, this time at Darius, then turns back and helps her up. "Come on," the Absol said. "Let's go before these guys get bored." He sighs and pads up ahead of Darius, slowing down and leading the way a bit. "Off we go."

She couldn't help but blush at how nice he was and scrambled out, her tail a bit bent. She keeled in pain and licked it and quicky followed

"Scaredy blue cat nothing do! No shiny, no walky, none!"
After this last indignant screech, Kerroi flies towards Darius and the road beyond.

((Eh. Kerroi's none too smart with colors.))

Last edited:

(Sorry I haven't posted in a while D:)

Shawn, who had taken little interest to the Glaceon, followed Darius, very disgrunted by the rain. He tried to become unsolid, but after the tree he was having difficulty. Distracting him from his frustration, Shawn heard an earsplitting sound. An explosion. He turned around, and what he saw was a distant volcano, spewing lava and smoke. And all Shawn could do was stare with a hanging jaw.

Zaimes turned at the sound, his jaw also dropping. "...Oh no... No, no..." He choked on words for a moment. "...We have to keep going..." He doesn't look at Shawn, who he was sure was from the volcano. He seemed to avoid saying anything to Shawn, like he was hiding something that he was horribly guilty for.

Darius stopped in his tracks at the explosion, and there was a slight noise from him, and then he stumbled. His breathing was shaky, and he looked at the ground. One of the few places he liked in the region was gone. A place he could call home, to some extent. Being the odd one out, he didn't really have a place, but... he still frequented the volcano. And he was pretty sure it had just erupted, by reactions of the others behind him. He righted himself a bit, and just started walking, slowly, again. He said nothing and didn't look back.

Back
Top Bottom