• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

yes, but put yourself in a state of mind where you make comics and that crazy, yet funny idea hit you. would you put it in a comic? i think I would

Yep. Definitely it is Mikes Comic anyway.

this would be more awesome if you didn't save them as a .jpg

but i lol'd so high-five c:

the tags of this thread are also awesome.

this would be more awesome if you didn't save them as a .jpg

I don't, they're in bmp. Because that's what the default setting when I go to save them and I can't be bothered to change it all the time. But if everyone keeps demanding it I guess I should save in PNG from now on :3

New issues are being made, guys =D Had to come online for some Torchic sprites.

EDIT: That's weird, they are jpeg... I definitely save them in bmp though =/

thats because 2 reasons, either jpeg actually is your default save file or when you upload them to photobucket (this always happens with bmp's) it changes to jpeg

also it's not hard to just click the down arrow then click PNG.Portable Network Graphics > Save

i've done it more than 77 times, thank you :)

so anyway have you bribed dark shocktail to get her to agree to telling us the plot?

Last edited:

i've done it more than 77 times, thank you :)

so anyway have you bribed Dark Shocktail [as opposed to darshocktail >=|] to get her to agree to telling us the plot?

Haven't spoken to her yet. Besides, you're the ones who have to do the bribing. If it were me who wanted you to know the plot, I could just tell you myself.

OKay! :D We're fine with that.

OKay! :D We're fine with that.

However, I don't want you to know the plot. So it's bribe Mil or wait. ;) And we've had numerous problems with being online at the same time as each other recently... so it's wait. Muahaha.

i'll give you an award, advertise on two sites for you and something else i can't tink of right now

why don't you add a subplot into the comic about Mike trying to win back Glameow which ends in a lets be friends kiss

best i can think of in my state of mind right now

Update on the way, guys ^^ Mostly in the heavily-requested PNG format.

awww, i'm sorry, did i piss you off ^_^
now about that plot...

Sure. Why don't you go with Mil and talk about it on a nice, quiet walk across a lake bed wearing concrete running shoes... *discreetly winks at her, she nods*

Back
Top Bottom