• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Oddity

real mature, but i aint going within a 20 mile radius of her until she forgots completely about... <<, >>, it

They're very nice concrete running shoes... and it's an amazingly deep lake. Throw something in there- like, I dunno, a body- and it'd just sink right to the bottom and stay there, right Mil? It's a lovely sight to behold, it really is.

20 MILE RADIUS! now please, i don't want to include you because you havn't threatened me with missiles yet :D

... the award i'm halfway done with? when it's finished i'm giving to Blaziking's comic... that is the price you pay

and it was really awesome too

Want a bite firefly? -_-

The only reason I'm even told the plots, is because I'm used as the namesake of one of the characters. Of course, the Mil in the comics doesn't really reflect me 100% - I'd never put Mike down as shown in the comics. That's mostly because of Mike's self esteem and for comedy. But to prevent anything absolutely insulting being posted, he does contact me to ask for permission and sometimes opinions on jokes he hopes to include.

So please, get off his damn back already. Be patient. Nagging him for plot details usually just puts him off really.

Want a bite firefly? -_-

The only reason I'm even told the plots, is because I'm used as the namesake of one of the characters. Of course, the Mil in the comics doesn't really reflect me 100% - I'd never put Mike down as shown in the comics. That's mostly because of Mike's self esteem and for comedy. But to prevent anything absolutely insulting being posted, he does contact me to ask for permission and sometimes opinions on jokes he hopes to include.

So please, get off his damn back already. Be patient. Nagging him for plot details usually just puts him off really.
I was more hoping you'd reinforce the walking-on-the-lake-bed-with-the-concrete-shoes-on thingy ;.; But thanks anyway!

that's about as believable battle star galactica having a satisfying conclusion but i must read the new comics ^_^

sorry for nagging i guess but i only really said it twice, and i don't have an award in progress either, so...

Oh man, I hope Torchic is ok... I'd hate for anything BAD to happen to ONE of my FAVORITE POKEMON.

*grumbleyoudbetterincludealedianorsomethinggrumble*

Also, the tags are almost taking up the whole screen.

Can everyone do SOMETHING about the tags. But Windian award stays because itis award. Things like 'oddity ftw' and 'zangoose waz here' should go.

I wonder if Mil's present is a Lucario sex doll :D

Wafer thin ice, shadow_lugia.

Honestly, you don't wanna upset Mil. She may look all nice and cuddly, but she is 100% pure evil.

Anyway, that's what I bought her

Yep...

Somehow I preferred the oldest ones but ehh...it probably that I got used to the awesomeness by now.

Back
Top Bottom