• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Shadowflare overheard. Myuutsuu was a traitor! She slunk in the bushes trying to be unnoticed, but she stepped on a twig.

Myuutsuu gazed at the horizon. The castle was maybe a few hundred yards away, but he can't fly that fast.

I'll just say it got away, I didn't have time to catch it before it did.

Emuritto's eyes flicked open, and the first thing she thought was, When will the sun rise? Then, she remembered that problem that night. Oh, how she wished she were Uxie so that she could make Kali forget, and all the other Pokémon that had heard. Again, she hoped the sun would rise soon, as if it would make everything better.

Blizzard was over the boarder; In Legend territory. She had to stay hidden at all costs. What would they think of a Shadower in Legend territory? Lost in her thoughts, she passed over the center of the sopposed camp and landed dangerously close. In a tree in a clearing. Her light blue feathers would be a dead give away to where she was is she was even slightly spotted by someone on Team Legend.

(Sorry I'm late.)

Slash saw something in the sky, What is that? he thought and walked back to the Shadow territory.

((What makes you think Myuustuu... wait a minute. *thinks of a reason for Myuutsuu not to teleport* I'll say he's tired of teleporting! :3 ))

((Did anyone realise the black and red Vulpix on Team Shadow following Kali and stepped on a twig?

High above on his mountain pearch, Draigo saw a blue shape fly over the camp and settle nearby. From this distance he couldn't be cretain, but it seemed that it was an Articuno, which was last time he checked not one of the pokemon in Team Legend.

He opened his wings and soared outwards. He then dived towards the camp, setting down between the Articuno and the camp, facing the pokemon.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here?" He asked calmly.

Tsunami pushed back Fire, "I can hear someone..." He whispered, then looked towards the sounds of talking, then flapping.

"...makes him a lousy double-crossing traitor! Thorn would be furious."
What? Had someone watched them?Tsunami almost panicked at the thought! Had someone found out about their secret relationship? Were they busted?

"Someone has seen us, we have to leave!" He half-whispered, then whispered slightly lower, "I'm sorry for this to happen, Fire. I love you. We'll meet next week."He turned and flapped his wings.

He hoped no-one had seen them, he hoped they didn't tell Thorn! Even though he was her brother, he would get punished hard!

The flaps of his wings made a loud "Swoosh" noise each time the moved down, then up.

Blizzard looked over at the Scalemance who had spoken to her and said, "I am an outlaw. I have run away from the Shadows. I have no purpose."

Shadowflare followed Tsunami. She wanted to say, "Hey, wait up!" but she might disturb people. So she just kept chasing her.

"All have a purpose in this world," explained Dragio, "But what is your reason for departing from the shadows. Why would you have left, and prehaps as importantly, how?"

Last edited:
"Well, I have left the shadows because of erm... Her evil plans. How is for me and only me to know. I'm Blizzard, by the way."

"Dragio, and welcome to the team legend base camp," responded the Salamance, stepping backwards to the side, revealing the camp.

Emuritto saw an Articuno fly into the camp. She revealed herself; hopefully this Articuno wouldn't know about her relationship with Myuutsuu-kun.
"My name is Emuritto," she said.

Emuritto grinned, hoping that the Articuno won't find out. She nodded, and flew back into her tree. For once, she fell into a peaceful sleep. The only thought on her mind was the hope that Myuutsuu-kun would be okay.

Back
Top Bottom