• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Suddenly, a pang of fear hit Emuritto as a voice echoed. But as she had hoped, it was not Myuutsuu-kun's...

You have to be careful with... the ones who are dearest to you...

Whirling around, she gazed up, shocked, at the sky, but there was nothing. "Who are you?" she called, stepping back onto her own territory. But there was no reply, except for a repeat.

You have to be careful with... the ones who are dearest to you...

"What do you mean!" She called. Whatever it was tried to say it again, but it was carried off by a wind.

((Accepted. Blizzard becomes the leader when she joins(which has already happened so yeah.) So she is the tecnical leader, it's like an unspoken deal. I can't explain it well.))

((Thanks))

Taliax was in the middle of Team Ledgend's camp, looking for Emuritto.
"Emuritto? Where are you?" Where could she be? She seems to be distracted lately... I should talk to her. Maybe she'll feel better if she can tell someone what's wrong.

Taliax headed out into the forest, near the Team Shadow border.

Where is she?

Emuritto, hardly on her own side, turned to face someone when they came. It was Taliax, her Latias friend. "Here... what is it?"

She took another Pecha from the tree. "Would you like one?"

Myuutsuu looked around telekinetically to see if anyone was looking. His confirmed answer was no.

"I]Don't be afraid,[/I]" he spoke telepathically to Taliax. "I'm half a Shadow turnfeather. If I attack you suddenly, try to dodge. If this doesn't work, the Mistress is gonna kill me. I'm up here in this tree." Although he revealed his location, he didn't rustle a leaf, in case anyone did happen to be watching. He strained his ears for voices, and then thought about telling Emuritto. I hope she'll understand, he thought and stayed silent from that point on.

"Thanks." Taliax took a bite of the pecha berry. "I wanted to ask you... something seems wrong. Are you okay? You've seemed distracted lately."

Myuutsuu, Ill remember, don'tr worry. I understand.

"I'm fine. I'm just trying to help someone out of a sticky situation."

Suddenly, she circled Taliax. "Are you... different somehow?" Halfway around her circle, she crossed the border, only half purposely.

Despite her calm telepathic reply, Taliax was very nervous about Myuutsuu's plan. She didn't even know who he was! I have to trust him tough. I don't know what'll happen. She had been distracted in her own thoughts, and had barely heard Erumitto.
"What?" she said, "How do you mean different?" Taliax saw, too late to help, Erumitto cross the border.
"Erumitto! Get back here!" she cried, hoping this was where Myuutsuu's plan would save both of them. If that didn't work, hopefully no-one had noticed them, but she felt that a member of Team Shadow, other than Myuutsuu, was near.

Don't worry when he hits me. It's all part of the plan, Emuritto said telepathically. As if to signal, she flicked her tails slightly.

I know, Muutsuu told me about the plan, Taliax replied with her mind, but what if a different member of Team Shadow catches you? And how do you know Muutsuu? What's been going on lately?

Never mind that now! We're only trying to make sure he isn't killed! I've never really liked Shadow, but I haven't disliked them either.

She switched her thoughts to Myuutsuu. Hurry up!

This plan only works if someone from Shadow is actually watching, Myuutsuu told her, slightly annoyed.

Oh, sorry... tell me when there's someone.

Emuritto began to head back to camp, dropping a rare Lum berry just next to the border. She would pretend to notice when someone was watching.

She thought to Taliax, Don't say anything about that berry. It's part of the plan.

Okay, Taliax communicated telepaticaly to Erumitto, but I hope someone looks soon. I'm in an uncomfortable position in this tree.

Shadowflare decided to take a walk near the border. She went and saw a Lum berry. But it was on Legend territory! But it was right next to the border... She decided to leave it alone and just lightly dose in the sun.

Right.

Emuritto suddenly gasped. "I forgot the Lum berry, didn't I? I better go get it."

She floated towards the border, grasping the round, green berry. "That's good."

When she turned around, her tail was, again, across the border.

Back
Top Bottom