• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Team Legend

Sure... the Mesprit replied.

She telepathed to Kitty, who didn't seem to be busy. Would you mind keeping watch? Taliax is too tired and jumpy.

Thanks. Taliax waited until Kitty got there, then headed back to Team Ledgend's camp. I think I'll go take a nap.

Sighing, Blizzard, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and awnsered the question. "I came looking for my friend."

(( My horrible attempt at drama. Arrrgg. Oh and *pokes plot and my first RP post* that's were the awnser came from. :D))

Emuritto blinked at Blizzard, floating down. "Well, I hope you are friendly to us... I don't want to get our team into any trouble."

It was true. That was why she had helped Myuutsuu in the first place.

"Wait... were you guys using Extrasensory on each other when we thought you were standing there?" Shadowflare asked. "Because that's the only explamation I can think of."

"Don't worry. I won't. I would never go back to those... Shadows!" she said, barely controling the anger in her voice.

Myuutsuu nodded. "Exactly." He continued towards Thorn's palace--whether it loked like a castle or not.

((I could have sworn I made another post already. Never mind))

Draigo looked at Blizzard, and gave a gesture which was probably a shrug. Given her attitude to Team Shadow, she was probably genuine enough.

"Well then, perhaps you can tell us about your friend. After all, if we don't know who they are, how can we find them?" he said.

"His name is Grovyle, for starters. I origionally came here looking for him, but I figured if Team Shadow found out where I'd gone, they'd punish me or something. This was my chance to escape anyway... Oh, exuse me, you probroly don't wanna hear the whole story, do you?" she said.

"I might," Emuritto sighed. "Grovyle... I think I've heard of him, but I can't remember where. I haven't seen him around here..."

Draigo clipped Emuritto around the back of the head with one front claw, whilst the other hit his own face.
"Our leader, perhaps, Emuritto? He actually mentioned meeting someone from team shadow, but I didn't see the connection before now. Blizzard, I suspect that you are searching for the leader of this group, but I am afraid that Grovyle is not here now, and to be honest I am not impressed by his absence thus far.

"I apologize," the Mesprit said, turning to Draigo. Then she nodded, turning her head towards Blizzard. "Draigo is correct. We haven't seen him for a while."

Name: Azurite (Ah-zu-REE-tay -- Azure for short).
Pokemon: Azelf
Side: Legend
Moves: Extrasensory, Explosion, Water Pulse, Nasty Plot
Personality: Lots of willpower, obviously. Azurite has a Relaxed nature, raising her Defense and taking away Speed. Not that she really needs the latter anyway. She likes patrolling the border and defending the territory, usually using Explosion to ward off nearby enemies. She's not good at using the move, however, and often practices it in a large clearing.
Appearance: Is shiny.
Relationships: Open to.
Other: Darksong, is it okay if Mewtwo really IS a traitor and switches sides?

Accepted. And to balance it out, I'll make a character on Team Shadow.

Name: Maja
Pokémon: Dragonite
Side: Shadow
Moves: Fly, Surf, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast
Personality: Quick thinking but rash, Maja always enjoys a good fight. She is fiercely, almost blindly loyal, doing anything for her leader. She's powerful but hasty.
Appearance: Nothing special.
Relationships: Open.
Other:

One thing: Goodbye, Shadowstar....

---

Emuritto squeezed her eyes shut and shielded herself as there was a flash of light. And suddenly, Blizzard was gone.

"Blizzard!" She called. But there was no answer.

Sighing, she shook her head.

~~

Maja flew towards Thorn's villa quickly, dodging through the air. I must report for duty, or Thorn's going to be really mad at me! She hates it when I'm late.

Quickly, she landed at the entrance and raced in.

"Thorn! I'm here!"

Shadowstar's Sig said:
I quit TCoD. I can's stand people who pick on my friends just for amusement or make threads about them. you may see me occasionally stalking, but I'm not going to post anything. to shadow_lugia, I leave you in charge of the Team Star series. To Darksong I give Team Legend. Good bye, I'll be happily rid of this place.

((I didn't make it ginormously huge or bold to prevent page-stretching.

Waaaah D:

I'll pretend like nothing happened because I don't know that it happened yet :D))

Thorn looked up once again at the Dragonite who had just entered. She had never really understood how a creature with such puny wings in proportion to its body size could fly.
"Ah, Maja," she said. "There's some important news. It appears that Blizzard has run away, and that Myuutsuu has betrayed us and befriended an enemy. I want you to keep an eye out for them, and if they are spotted, bring them here alive."

Last edited:
Draigo watched as Blizzard suddenly vanished.
"Right," he sighed, "We better move on. They will no of Blizzard's absence by now, and they'll be looking for her."

"Yes, Thorn," Maja said, bowing for a moment. She then flew out of the villa, keeping a sharp eye out from above. She looked just like a harmless Pidgeotto.

Finally, she saw Myuutsuu and Shadowflare fighting a Salamence and Mesprit on the border. That's a good sign... Myuutsuu's doing his duty. It's not likely to be a set-up; it looks like they're fighting sincerely. And there Myuutsuu goes, KOing the Mesprit... this must be a good thing. Maybe I should watch them before reporting to Thorn. She continued flying above them, and a bit behind, seeing if they were saying anything. But their mouths weren't moving, so they must have been quiet.

----

Meanwhile, Emuritto was in the camp with the others. "Due to a previous attack, our camp is in bad condition. We'll need to rebuild it." She glanced quickly at the virtually empty clearing, few traces of dens remaining. "But first, we'll need to gather berries..." She dropped the three Oran berries and one Sitrus that she had collected after the attack. "...After all, you can't go working without a few snacks, can you?" She smiled, turning momentarily to the east. "There's a good collection of berries there, and it's not far from here, either. I'll send a few Pokémon out to collect. First of all, are there any volunteers?"

Myuutsuu continued towards the villa. It had just entered his sight, and now he could see it from here.

"There's Thorn's villa. Nothing a little Extrasensory sparring with the puny Mesprit could hurt."

He looked at Shadowflare, eyes slightly widened, and gazed at his feet. "Sorry, I seem obsessed with battling recently... I even picked a fight with someone who broke a rule, but just barely." He shrugged, glancing forwards again. "It was all I could do to keep our team safe."

--

Azure had just woken from her sleep, her golden skin glittering in the light. She was hanging there, suspended as if from some invisible cord. "Am I late?" she asked to no one in particular.

((eventually I'm going to either kill Myuutsuu off, make him leave the RP, or have him join the Legend side. Preferably the third.))

Taliax yawned, then flew into the clearing of Team Ledgend's camp just in time to hear Emuritto ask for volunteers to go berry collecting.
"I'll go," Taliax said, "but could you remind me where the good berry places ((lack of a better word)) are?"

((Cryptica: Don't kill Myuutsuu! And I really wish Shadowstar didn't have to leave. What will happen to the plot now?))

Back
Top Bottom