• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Denizens of Death

The cat-like Pokemon eyes shot open after the nightmare she had about an evil Absol. She yawned.
I have to stop thinking about that bad Absol! Even if he is evil, he's still an Absol, like daddy.
She stood up and made her way around the others, careful not to wake anyone up, and ran outside to find something to eat.

While Thorn was joyfully chirping, she saw a Skitty emerge from the shelter. "Good mooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiing!" she said happily, and she flew down and landed on the Skitty's head.

Liz smiled. "Hi, Thorn!" She said, trying not to fall with the added weight of the Swablu.

Yono looked at the Lucario and shook the hit off of his hand.
"Ouch," he said sarcastically, "that really hurt."
Rishben won't be happy but I'll deal with that cat. he thought as he floated over to Xhan.
Grabbing Xhan he opened a Dimensional Hole and threw him in.
"Have fun in the past!" he yelled before closing the hole.

River yawned and stood up again. She stared in surprise. The two little ones were already awake... and the sun was quite high. How long had she slept?
"Good morning, Thorn. Good morning, Liz. Did you two sleep well? Did you get breakfast?" she asked, scratching her eye with her back paw.

Last edited:
"I can gather some fish in the river. Do you want to come and see what you can get? Just be aware... If you can't, then just stay here and be careful. Liz, you can join us. What will it be, you two?" River responded, overprotective of the young ones, as always.

"Sure, I'll join you guys." Liz said, in the mood for berries or maybe some fresh Magikarp.

Liz had to run as fast as she could to follow the hyperactive bird-type, but was as hungry as a pack of Mightyena.
"Nice job, Thorn!" She complimented.

"A Finneon?! Really?" River gasped happily, overjoyed that it wasn't just a bitter-tasting Remoraid again. The Vaporeon eagerly ran to the side of the water.
"Stay close and find something to get. Maybe berries or little Caterpie. Have fun, too. Just don't go too far," she instructed to the two. River closed her eyes and suddenly dissolved into the river, flowing in the Finneon's direction. Without warning, she reappeared as a blue dog and sunk her fangs into the little fish.

Liz wandered around looking for some bushes that might contain berries, still wondering about the other members and when they would wake up.
She came across a bunch of Chesto berries, and picked a few off.
"Hey, Thorn! I found some Chestos!" She called to her flying friend.

Xhan just barely heard Yono's last comment. He fell into the past, but he wondered how far back he was going. Wel... Maybe he could find Yono before he evolved, and he could get rid of him there and then. Then he would get back to the his time, because if Yono was killed, he couldn't have sent Xhan back. It was the faster way back. Then Xhan began to see trees. And he was falling. He crashed through the trees, branches cutting his back, and his face. A few turned him over, and cut his face. He hit the ground hard, and didn't move.
---
((He is not dead, just unconsiouss.))

"I don't like Chesto!" said Thorn joyfully, in between bites of a rather large Caterpie she had found. "Yumyum yums!"

Liz sweatdropped, then giggled. "Okay, then." She said back.
She broke off another branch from the bush and dragged it over to where the Swablu was. The Skitty then waited for River to pop up out of the water.

River looked up at the surface and saw the silhouette of a Skitty. She quickly swam up to the surface and added another Remoraid to the small pile of what she'd caught. So far, there was a Finneon, two Remoraids, and a young Goldeen with a blunt horn.
"This should be enough. What have you and Thorn found?" she asked.

Liz stared at the Vaporeon's catch. "Wow." She whispered.
"Well, I got some Chesto berries, while Thorn caught a Caterpie." She nodded in the direction of the Swablu.

Back
Top Bottom