• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon~ The Time Paradox (Sign Ups Open)

This looks fun :3
Name: Dar
Guild: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Absol
Special Power: Dark World: When all allies are deafeated, and im nearly deafeated, I teleport all allies, myself, and all enemies to the Dark World, healing all allies health by half.
Personality: Isnt very athletic, but uses his mind to get out of tough situations.
Relationships: His girlfriend dissapeared shortly after joining the Sinnoh Guild.
Dar is always searching for her on his rescue missions. (girls name: Crystal)

Last edited:
My second character:
Name: Crystal
Guild: Sinnoh
Pokemon: Frosslass
Special Power: Diviner: Crystal is able see the past and present.
Personality: Like Dar, is not athletic, but can use her surroundings to her advantage.
Relationships: Is Dar's long lost girlfriend.

Note: Crystal will not appear until later in the rp

Last edited:
I think the powers are a little OPed, Dark Koala.

First, Dar's ability is good, but can you take away 'halfing the enemies power'? it does make you uber bosses, but toning it down would be advised.

Crystals power kinda beats the whole point of th RP. See, my character Aura was the only Celebi to not be able to Time Travel, however, she has learned that she can open a portal to the past only 3 times, and a portal to the future 3 times. By pure accident, she opened the portal to the past and Dusknoir takes advantage of it. If Crystal were to time travel, it just beats the point of the RP. However, you can keep the time freezing thing if you'd like and you can replace the time travel with something else.

My second character:
Name: Syndrie
Guild: Unova
Pokemon: Sneasel
Special Power: Not even 5%- When Syndrie is close to fainting, he will make the opponent feel his pain.
Personality: Bluntly honest, and up for a fight anytime. Quite athletic,and takes MMA.
Relationships: Would like to know Myst.

I CLAIM DEMENTIA TOO

Really? no one's ever ssaid that about aany of my other RPs, =D!

I'll start this with a few more people.

Oh, and the listed Pokemon you can choose from, any one of them that are not picked, everyone plays, except for Aura, Aqua, Dementia, and Dusknoir.

sure, ok.

And someone who doesnt have 3 pokemon yet can play dusknoir.

Oh, BTW, aqua's special power is to grow large or small by saying "Kumbalaya"(or she says something like that). oh, and she can control water, at any form!

Back
Top Bottom