• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

They said somewhere not everybody gets a Mega. I thought it might be for most can't-evolve-again Pokémon. We'll see. I like what I see so far at least.

Could also be for the weaklings as well. I could see this for the weaklings because their attacking powers are very strong but they are super vulnerable to their defenses. I bet we will get a a Mega Garchomp because his defenses are so weak that it is not even funny. 1 or 2 Super Effective attacks takes out a Garchomp pretty easily XD.:)

Could also be for the weaklings as well. I could see this for the weaklings because their attacking powers are very strong but they are super vulnerable to their defenses. I bet we will get a a Mega Garchomp because his defenses are so weak that it is not even funny. 1 or 2 Super Effective attacks takes out a Garchomp pretty easily XD.:)

Dear Arceus no!

It is more likely that Pokémon such as Zangoose, Farfetch'd, Seviper, and other one-stagers that they may have no plans to actually evolve will get mega evolutions.

Yeah those guys are weak XD. Basic Pokemon tend to be on the weak side. I also think all starter Pokemon will Mega evolve but I could be wrong though. I say that because Blaziken was already mentioned XD.:)

Interesting article, there. I don't know what it really could mean, but any news for Latias and Latios is exciting. Plus the other stuff...

That better not be a complete list, because my favorite Kanto starter is Bulbasaur. If Venusaur doesn't get anything, I'll be very sad.

That better not be a complete list, because my favorite Kanto starter is Bulbasaur. If Venusaur doesn't get anything, I'll be very sad.
Venusaur is already pretty much decked out. If they put anything else on it, it would look a little overdone. It wouldn't be that aesthetically pleasing.

Venusaur is already pretty much decked out. If they put anything else on it, it would look a little overdone. It wouldn't be that aesthetically pleasing.

I don't care how it looks, I care that Blastoise and Charizard get power-ups and Venusaur doesn't.

I think if they do a mega evolution on the Pikachu line they will only do it on Raichu. It seems that they do it on Basic Pokemon and Stage 2 Pokemon. Unless they only do it on stage 1's.

It will probably work like this:

Basic Pokemon Mega Evolve
Basic+Stage1 Stage 1 will Mega Evolve
Basic Pokemon+Stage 1+Stage 2
Stage 2 will Mega Evolve

That is how I think it will go so expect about 400 Mega evolutions out of the roughly 800 Pokemon XD.:)

Here's a good-quality video of the X/Y demo. It's in German, but that doesn't really matter.

You can hear professor Sycamore's theme at about 6 minutes into the video, and omg wow it's so so great (as if I needed any extra reasons to love the guy). Best pokemon prof ever. B]

Do you think they'll put Cynthia in these games just for the sake of keeping her record of appearing in every game since she first appeared?

I hope so, I remember I got so annoyed when The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess didn't have any octoroks in it.

I think if they do a mega evolution on the Pikachu line they will only do it on Raichu. It seems that they do it on Basic Pokemon and Stage 2 Pokemon. Unless they only do it on stage 1's.

It's almost definitely for Pokemon that don't evolve OR are fully evolved but not great.

I'm not entirely sure how statistically good Raichu is but if it is a decent pokemon already I doubt they'd Mega-Evo it.

Raichu is a bit slow on speed but has a much higher ATTACK & SP ATK. Defenses are ok but not the greatest. They probably will have a Mega Evolution for Raichu XD.:)

Back
Top Bottom