• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your desktop.

I'm sure in like 4 years i'll be super embarrassed by the stuff i put on here.
You Will Be. it's the law. the embarrassment gets really bad a few years later, but then a few years after that it mellows out

whoa... wtf is a workspace tbh?
like virtual desktops hehe! i think workspace is actually a linux term tbh, they're called something else on macos but fuck that. we all know what my ~*~!true!~*~ love is.

i was so waiting for you to post your fancy plasma desktop...... god bless

Also, mewtini you said you are embarrassed by when you are twelve, but rn you are CLEARLY nine, as stated in your user title. Explain.

Y'all have nice desktops and themed desktops and I just have a pile of pebbles 😅

NZbCU9E.png

I have soooo many games I've never even launched because I downloaded them whilst they were free and then got stunlocked by my ADHD, haha!

can't believe i'm posting in a thread that i made when i was twelve

this post is dedicated to Workspaces
the song tierlists lol
Do2Lbz.jpg
yn2ZlA.jpg
Yes I Am Photographer
A1L79H.jpg

Also mewtini how do you do your workspace thing with different backgrounds. I'm on a mac and i must know to blow away all my friends with my RAD DESKTOP SKILLZ

Also, mewtini you said you are embarrassed by when you are twelve, but rn you are CLEARLY nine, as stated in your user title. Explain.
nine plus ten! besides. i'm a time traveller.

I just have a pile of pebbles
i like the pebbles. don't insult them like that!! :D

Also mewtini how do you do your workspace thing with different backgrounds
if you make a new workspace (ctrl + up arrow, and then hit the +) and go to it, you can right-click on that desktop to set the wallpaper there! and you can do it with each workspace so they all have different wallpapers

Back
Top Bottom