• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your desktop.

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
What it says on the can. PrintScreen over photos of your desktop...
Xj5F9dS0

Last edited:
If that's a sad little laptop screen, what's a happy little laptop screen? o.o

Z4YlXRK.png

basically i name things 'untitled' or 'IMG' or mash the keyboard unless they're applications. also have any of you tried having the bar thing vertical instead of horizontal? i tried it like three months ago and it rules! last week i tried organising my desktop and i got bored halfway through, which is why some things are in groups and most things aren't

@uv: I have a left-oriented bar set to auto-hide, so when I get a message on Skype, it pops out like a notification. I find right-oriented really annoying because if I swing up to x off a screen, it pops out and blocks me. The pic up there is from before I switched but otherwise my desktop is the same and I'm too lazy to make a new one.

vertical taskbars kind of irritate me, so i only have a normal horizontal taskbar set to auto-hide, checking Skype every five or ten or so minutes if i'm not playing a game or something

v0uh.jpg
Yay for the info at the top left not showing my weather like it's supposed to. Anyways. Yeah.

n63meg.png

I like to keep my icon-thingies giant because I am blind. XD

asdfghjk fire emblem

what version of xfce is that?!

I'm on Ubuntu with Unity now so my last screenshot is way outdated.

SCREENSHOT COMING SOON

I have made some minor renovations that I feel make my desktop fit to share with the world.

Arinhandsomer_zpsc78426f5.png

Also, Egoraptor.

You think you're organised with your desktop space...........

E4QqWKS.jpg

I have a rotating wallpaper, so sometimes it's Persona-related, sometimes there's some Pokémon, and sometimes there are half-naked pictures of Darren Criss. Confetti! It's a parade!

051513rottweilerwindows.jpg

...yup. The wallpaper cycles through a series of miscellaneous reshiram and zekrom images, although this is one of my favorites. Probably about time I changed to a different theme, but eh. Taskbar is semi-organized but I should probably tidy that up a little, too.

Might come back with screenshots of my Ubuntu desktop assuming I actually remember.

Back
Top Bottom