• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

I'm not even pretending to read seshas at this point, this is like the apex of her usual million-microreads-per-minute style-

would counterclaiming even be that effective tho? like, idk meta but miller doesn’t really strike me as a role that is necessarily unique
I don't think doubled roles are very common around here, barring the usual specific exceptions like non-power-roles and doctors featuring their tendency to clash

but more to the point is that, if we are playing a 10-player setup with multiple millers, you all won't need to worry about the lynch as I will simply strangle myself-

I'm not even pretending to read seshas at this point, this is like the apex of her usual million-microreads-per-minute style-

would counterclaiming even be that effective tho? like, idk meta but miller doesn’t really strike me as a role that is necessarily unique
I don't think doubled roles are very common around here, barring the usual specific exceptions like non-power-roles and doctors featuring their tendency to clash

but more to the point is that, if we are playing a 10-player setup with multiple millers, you all won't need to worry about the lynch as I will simply strangle myself-
alrighty, fair enough :p

i vibe

HO boy I work a ten-hour shift and come back to five pages. Fear.

i am....okay I honestly didn’t read all five pages cause I wanted to make sure no one was like “hey Chel’s ghosting us :/“ - that sentence initially decided spaces are for losers, so that was fun.

time to play catch up :D

i agree w your concern chel (is that like shell or like the ch in cheese?) - it just smells like shenanigans afoot

Mostly like...I’m used to setups with aliens, so a lack of death instantly sets off my Oh No Alien alarms.

(it’s ch like cheese but I have friends who pronounce it like shell and honestly I am not opposed to either pronunciation)

*she
Ok now I can tr MF a bit more. I agree with her miller reasoning. Not to speculate, but having more than one miller would just be unnecessary mech-wise and purpise-wise imo. Not impossible but unlikely. Though I can understand where Trebek is coming from, too.

Hydre if it helps don't think of caps as yelling xD just think of them as a different type of font

just to clarify, my spec about millers and counterclaiming was not meant to be indicative of me sring MF for saying it, it was just wondering if a counterclaim would actually serve as damning evidence against cojiro if that makes sense

Reactions: Ys_
Ok, I went back and reread stuff. I don't want to make snapreads bc that's what ultimately caused my downfall in Snom. And yeah, like I said I get where you're coming from!

Fwiw I don't think another miller, if there's one, should cc, at least not yet, bc that would be helping mafia's poe of power roles

Back
Top Bottom