• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

we don't have any substantial info for a yeet, and we can afford the abstain cause no one died last night, if we randovote today we'll probably hit town :/

hello guys! was caught up a bit with ooctvtmqm, but now that we’re dead i’m vibin’. kinda surprised to arrive here and find only 10 pages of post, most frankly quite meaningless gamewise.

i was intending to longpost but. there is really only one post i found worthy of commenting:

see, I dunno about that; I've missed rari's big scum debut, but I still do achingly remember mewtini's scumgame from tarot-

it felt, at least in part, like carefully calculated inactivity was a parcel to that
i can assure you that “carefully calculated inactivity” is not part of mewt’s strategy as scum. as discussed in tarot graveyard, she was caught up with meatspace stuff at the time and couldn’t fully throw herself into the game — if you want to take a peek into a more representative wolf!mewtini game, i recommend you to peruse snom mafia. it’s not a long game by tcodf standards. ysabel was also in that game; i don’t know how much of tarot she read, but i’m certain that if she did follow it, she will attest that activity is NAI for mewtini.

wrt my big scum debut, well, i don’t think anyone would call me inactive by any standards in cats (2019). i posted less there than i did in tvt iirc, but that is due to me randing mafia neighbourizer there and spending more time in neighbourchat than in the actual thread.

what i also would like to comment is that i don’t like this abstainwave at all. lynching is the only way that We All have to kill mafia. we can’t simply sit and expect the vig, if existant, to do their job optimally. i understand zm voting for an abstain both because he’s the only wagon and he’s more used to old tcodfia, where D1 abstains were common. i also chalk up to metaclash the reason people are voting for him (finding weird that nobody claimed to have interfered with the N0 kill) — while we are currently on a very day-driven meta, i believe that this logic may apply well to night-driven games.

if i don’t want to abstain and i also don’t want to vote zm, i’ll Be The Change I Want To See In This World and tentatively start a wagon on someone i think is likelier to be scum. namely, the one person who spoke at lengths (and i do mean at lengths) about how abstaining was good a couple games ago when he was town and then right now described abst as “boring”, trying to start a wagon on a person who didn’t really do anything worth raising an eyebrow. vipera magnifica

>inb4 “vm later abstained!”: this doesn’t change the fact that #177 was very weird all things considered

what also might be worth mentioning is that mewt and i both are currently in a very, uh, reversed circadian cycle and it’s likely that neither of us will ever be awake during SoD/EoD. :T

as a final note, mewtini fell asleep as i wrote this, so it will go without vetting. mewt pls don’t kill me for placing a vote and logging off D:

- rari

mmmrmrmrmrmrmrmr are y'all gonna grump at me if i don't unabstain
i would definitely prefer if you Took Action and unabstained. it’s the most pro-town move you can take here.
that being said, tbqh you are probably my highest townread atm :> you seem to be too happy to be mafia, hehe.

- rari

i'll let morning herbe make that decision! i'll do my best to wake up before 11 am, and if the fates will it, then i'll make a vote~
i'm busy writin rn hehe

(i want to go to bed neutral so if im not around for eod i'm not making any active bad choices)

Peep peep! (Y'all better get some rest!!! As a policy I don't usually do morning crowing because it's valid to sleep whenever you need it 😄 As long as you do actually sleep! And additionally hydrate!

The good news is that my ADHD brain is allowing me to post today, the bad news is that I'm very head empty no thoughts. ^^; I do honestly feel that yeeting Flora before they have a chance to really participate just uhhhh doesn't sit right with me? I wanna see them make more posts! I want them to have the chance to play game with us!

And speaking of which, @Flora , it's really good to see you here!! :D I hope we see more of you soon!

Mechanically I feel better about a yeet than a non-yeet, but I personally want to see how things develop with VM here before placing a vote. Would also have to confer with the other side of my brain, too! ^^ And also double-check what time the EOD is at, hehe. If it comes to it and a yeet vote is still tied with an abstain vote near the end, I'd absolutely want to bolster the yeet vote.

I should also probably definitely reread thread to store any nuggets of information that pop out to me. Today's gonna be the hottest day of the year for my island, though, so bear with me! (And bear with koko!! We live on the same island oh shit oh fuck!!)

Overall, I'm excited to be here! And I appreciate everyone's patience with my slow self rn :love: We got this!!!
-b)

Cluck cluck! (I have very quickly reread the timezone conversation! And I have determined that EOD is just over 6 hours away from this post.

If anyone else was mildly confused, I hope this helps! ^^
-b)

Cawwww! (Oh no I made a mathematical error!!! ;O;

In reality EOD is just under four hours from now. I made the mistake because my brain gets twisty looking at 00:00 clocks sometimes.

Hope everyone is having a chickeny good day!! 😄
-b)

Back
Top Bottom