• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

how long has it been since something happened
we're all vaguely ok w voting hydre? i still think we should nail down what our best course of action is for our wincon but im on mobile so i cant be arsed

imagine a spacer line after the first one if the formatting is weird. fuckin mobile dude

ngl if voting RSP doesn’t actually accomplish anything, then i’m sorta at a loss for what to do unless more discussion happens lmao

I'm okay with voting hyd

DM why are you ok with your vote for someone that is town-aligned ?
from your vote i assume you are either town-aligned & wanting to mis-yeet a town-aligned person or you are a mafia-aligned outgroup, until there's details to show that you are actually town-aligned with i have a red check on someone so i guess

Zero Moment

Votecount:
Hydreigon25 (2):
Herbe (#360), Zero Moment (#391)
Zero Moment (1): Hydreigon25 (#392)
Redstrykephoenix Trebek (1): Trebek (#385)

Ysabel votes Hydreigon25 (#291)
Ysabel unvotes (#296)
Herbe votes Hydreigon25 (#360)
Ysabel votes Hydreigon25 (#361)
Ysabel unvotes (#364)
Hydreigon25 votes Zero Moment (#369)
Hydreigon25 unvotes (#371)
Trebek votes unwisely :^) (#385)
Zero Moment votes Hydreigon25 (#391)
Hydreigon25 votes Zero Moment (#392)

The discussion comes to a boil as the town realizes they all have a penchant for explosions, then goes down to a light simmer as they realize they don't give a shit. Nonetheless, the town decides that one of their own, named somewhat confusingly after another pokemon, seems quite enthusiastic to implicate other folk in crimes.

Hydreigon25, like M&F before them, is thrown into the river near the plant. A glance at their effects shows, surprise, they wanted to blow up too.

Hydreigon25 has died. They were mafia.

A townsmember looks even closer at the blood lettering. It appears to say, in another language, "Everyone is Electrode". The translation may be a bit shaky, but it's pretty hard to misconstrue a simple statement like that.

Day 2 has ended. Night 2 has begun. Day 3 will begin August 6th at 11 Central

Another night passes in Ohmtown. The residents sleep easy, knowing that nobody can really harm them at night. It had to be some sort of misunderstanding, right? The only killers here just have a propensity for exploding, right?

The town is shocked to find that is not the case.

Ysabel has died. They were mafia.

Day 3 will end August 8th at 11 Central.

Back
Top Bottom