• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Power Plant Pokemafia

hm. so i think that the informed minority faction must be the vigs, right? not assuming they have nightchat
im typing this out to talk myself through it
assuming 2 vigs left today:
terrorist blows up terrorist, 2Vig 1Maf, villagers win if they don't shoot, cause even if misyeet happens the vig can take care of the last one at night.
terrorist blows up vig, 1Vig 2Maf, terrorists have to vote the vig out to win
we just vote today and nobody explodes, 3Maf 2Vig, we have a decent chance of eliminating a vig but if we don't then it's 2V2M, vig shoots, we lose.
also this is assuming that vigs aren't oneshot. is that a fair assumption? idk???

this all feels kinda townsided though so let's work under the assumption that there's one vig cause only one death happened and maybe?? the vig was waiting till figuring out they were alone to shoot????
terrorist blows up terrorist, 1vig2maf, could try to vote but a misyeet loses the game
terrorist blows up vig, win. but ya gotta hit 1 out of the 4 possibilities other than yrself.
we just vote today, either we go down to 3Maf1Town or we win. and if vig shoots that goes to 2maf1town, we have to vote the vig out to win.

idk if any of this makes sense tbh, or is even relevant. tell me if im rambling ://

i feel like just trying to resolve by voting today might be in our best interest? i'll go back in the thread and see how well each of yall convince me of yr Evilness. might collect quotes that please me

idk man the one i least trust is a full terrorist rn is raritini? maybe?
uh?!? we are also electrode lol.
also hey all. maybe it's about time i actually pay attention to this game, my mafia attention span died with my ooctvt self
-m
idk. jumping on the electrode claim train, and kinda just waiting it out/lurking seems like it would be a good lonely town strat this game.
i also have my eye on cojiro cause the instant miller claim. like. if the vigs were told they were Surrounded By Terrorists that feels rather smart to set yrself up as a miller; you survive the "scumhunting" part of the game, and also have a solid cover for the "oh everyone realised they're terrorists" part of the game.

yknow talking this out i feel more comfortable voting cojiro. i'm rather confident in trebek and zm being terrorists (see: us batting our d2 theories around. that conversation felt great to me) but if this is a misyeet then yeeting raritini tomorrow should snag the win.

this is very weird tbh. we have five mafia down in an 11-slot game and it’s still not over. this means that unless something...really weird is at play, mafia was majority in this game. in this setup, i cannot see a reason for cojiro to claim miller other than them being mafia-aligned. if we lynch them today, the game will be most likely over.

as per the vig, i’m wondering if they aren’t fragile. with (then) four mafia down and one one dead townie, they could afford the risk of killing two townies in one night if misfired.

- rari

this is very weird tbh. we have five mafia down in an 11-slot game and it’s still not over. this means that unless something...really weird is at play, mafia was majority in this game. in this setup, i cannot see a reason for cojiro to claim miller other than them being mafia-aligned. if we lynch them today, the game will be most likely over.
wait what

are you saying you're not mafia-aligned

are you claiming town-aligned terrorist. what

raritini are you claiming town aligned? Cause me, zm, trebek, and cojiro? i assume now from their response? Are all mafia aligned electroterrorists trying to root out the last town aligned so we can snaggy our maf win condition.
Im operating under the assumption that there were 2 or 3 town aligned players that were the informed minority and that mafia were the uninformed majority.

• Wow
Reactions: Ys_
oh. shit. yeah. eod soon. right

raritini

(we are still 3p btw! this is p much just self preservation)

also, in the interests of full disclosure, we received an anonymous message last night instructing us to off ZM asap

blu and I are both agreed that we should disregard it, as you see, but it's a Thing That Happened

Votecount:
Cojiro (1):
tbh^2 (#407)
tbh^2 (3): Herbe (#409), Zero Moment (#412), Cojiro (#414)

tbh^2 votes Cojiro (#407)
Herbe votes tbh^2 (#409)
Zero Moment votes tbh^2 (#412)
Cojiro votes tbh^2 (#414)

Back
Top Bottom