• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Avatar Above You~

5/10.

I'm stupid. DX Took me a bit to figure out what it was... but it's a bit small. The disproportion between the height of the image and the width is what really bothers me.

7/10.

I do like it, but something kinda bothers me and I'm not sure what... maybe the contrast of the orange and yellow of the flames against the blue background.

7/10.

Rinoa, actually. Of FF8. Everyone's always thinking about FF7! Oh... but that's another rant for another day about how the other FFs are underappreciated.

Anyways, avvie! Gallade. It's epic. I like Gallade. I like its pose. Only thing that bothers me is how the arm is over the head and obscures it partially.

7.5/10 (Again)
Err. Sorry about that, Maybe because FF7 is more popular. And Avvie is from FMC

7/10.

Yeah, I know~ I just have like, a garillion rambles about that topic.

Oh and another comment to add: He looks so serious~ (The avvie) That adds to epicness.

5/10.

I'm the only one who's ever used it. I haven't seen anyone else use it, so I presume that you've seen me use it before in the past. I use it on and off a lot, so that's probably why you think you've seen it before.

As for your avvie: It's kinda JPEGy. And it freaks me out. D= Also, disproportion of height/width bothers me.

9/10
It's pretty, makes me wish I hadn't gotten only FF10
I feels like it should have a border or text on it though.

8/10.

I like the colours. Simple and pretty~ Even though it doesn't have anything in it, because I have weird crazy things about avvies having an actual face of something in them. But it's pleasing to my eyes.

On that note, I don't really like to put text on avvies or borders. I did try it... but it just didn't look right.

Back
Top Bottom