• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

7.25/10
THe adoptables are clickless and I want to click them and is that a magistream stolen sprite? Nice edits though. whimsicott is very nice.

0/10. Obnoxiously taking up an entire page vertically, quotes that aren't funny, a MLP reference, the ~oh so hilarious~ references to.. the fact that Magikarp splashes? (I don't even get the intended humor behind that one), and worst of all the tags that show, in case it wasn't obvious, that that signature is a clusterfuck of arbitrary, random bullshit. Because somehow "randomness" equates to "humor".

Yeah, you've pretty much made the worst possible signature here.

Ummm, what the heck....that's just..rude.

0/10. Yours doesn't make any sense and you're being mean.

Mine does make sense, actually. It's a reference to a TV show.

I think that making a signature that takes up multiple pages and goes out of its way to talk about how ~LOLRANDOM~ it is is obnoxious and self-indulgent, so I'll rate it as such. And rating my signature based on whether you think I'm a dick is silly. Don't take attacks on signatures so personally.

Anyways I'm going to go 0.5/10. I was going to go 0/10, but then I saw the Tom Sawyer lyrics and that's a good song so I was going to bump it up, but then I saw the Justin Bieber quote (oh, i've never seen one of those before) so I had to pimp it down. But the Tom Sawyer lyrics make it so I can't give you a 0.

The rest of it sucks though.

Arbitrary randomness =/= humor.

I understand your point there, Zim. Though I wouldn't be as blunt about it. *shrug* Opinion is opinion, how you word it is your own.

Anyway, 6/10 because it's an interesting quote but Idk what the heck it's from.

It's from the finale of the first season of Survivor. Closing argument in a speech that was one of the best moments in TV history <3

I'mma go 6.5/10 because I am not certain whether you wrote those or they are song lyrics but it is a neat little poem either way.

7/10. Would be more amusing if I hadn't thought of Obamasnow before. Inoffensive otherwise which is a blessing on here.

Back
Top Bottom