• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Frost Tiger was pretty cool. Pun intended. 9/10

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZeeWGATF4&feature=related]AUUMAN Anubis - Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner[/url]

REVIVING DEAD TOPICS WHY AM I DOING THIS

Link didn't work, so I eventually found it. 9/10 Very nice indeed.

Nathan is our Boss from No More Heroes 2. The link is in my sig. I gotta say, Nathan Copeland was a cool character indeed. Not every day you find a black, irish, rapping preacher in a video game.

10/10 It's just one of those songs you get up and dance to~ *makes a mental note to download this song... even though I haven't played the game |D;*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_fq3uSWHJg Scrap and Build Ourselves, from Eternal Sonata. It's the music for the final boss; and interestingly enough, it's based around one of Chopin's pieces (not sure which, though :V).

9/10 That. Is one of the most pleasantly epic pieces I've ever heard. Love those strings.

Trauma Team - On the Job So this is basically the one thing that made the Forensics missions bearable :\ (seriously Atlus, nobody enjoys dragging around random cards in an attempt to create pseudo-logical combinations)

8/10. Blue Dragon was awesome.

Look up Stop Hanging DJ's on YouTube. Last No More Heroes Song I'm suggesting, I swear! It's the boss theme for Destroyman, one of the best NMH characters ever (He pelvic thrusts lasers! That's legit right there).

Was more of a fan of Dr. Peace's theme, but it's still pretty cool. 8/10

Blaze Union - Corrosion

Garlot's (Gulcasa's) battle theme on the true ending route. Really, the song itself is a spoiler if you've played Yggdra Union, but I guess that's not even half of the spoiler, even if it's a horribly predictable turn of events.

I'm kinda glad to see this thread still lives.

Anyway, I give that song 7/10, it's good and cheery but there are so many better songs, particularly from the third game.

Runescape - Battle of Souls
The theme that plays as you battle Nomad, the custodian of the Soul Wars minigame. Doesn't sound too bad, until he drains your HP to one in a single attack, that is.

7/10- It's got a nice epic feel to it, but I'm naturally prejudiced against MIDIs, so it doesn't quite get an 8.

Duke Nukem 64 - Grabbag The main theme, of course! From the N64 version, which despite having much worse graphics than the PC version had a better soundtrack, IMO. Also Megadeth covered it once,

Back
Top Bottom