• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Perhaps nostalgia to you, but to me it bears no weight of memory to me and I cannot find the song very engaging at all. I would not call it bad, but it is not memorable by any means. In fact I have already forgotten it.

And no, I am not going to set a score. A complex opinion cannot and should not be explained in numbers and besides, people get kinda sour when their favourite songs don't get high scores either way.

Harmony 2 - Runescape
Quite the old song, really. Plays in the cellar in the newbie zone Lumbridge. It's a remastered version of Harmony, with other instruments more common for the cave zones of the game and it all boils down to a more relaxing and touching version than the original.

SAAALLT
i like salt :<

but ehh, i've never been very fond of runescape music :V

In the Void - Metal Slug 3
theme for the first part of Metal Slug 3's incredibly long final mission, when the player character is chasing after Morden's army in a plane/chopper/jetpack

Back
Top Bottom