• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rayquaza's (not so)wonderful sprite shop!

Rayquaza

< Made by Fujiwara Yaminichi! Isn't it awes
Yeeeee....
I have a form thing for you guys, so you can see some examples.
What I do:
-Fake badges
-Splices
-Recolors
-Shiny cards(kind of like trainer cards, but... well, look at the example.)I NO LONGER DO THESE.
-Chaos

There are no rules, but there are forms. D: At the bottom.
And PLEASE GIVE CREDIT IF YOU USE!

(Also, I REALIZE I DON'T DO CHAOS CORRECTLY. That's just how I make them.)

formte9.png

FORMS:

Splices
Base Pokemon:
Pokemon to add(up to 3):

Recolors
Pokemon:
Color scheme:

Badges
Describe the badge:

Chaos
Pokemon:

EDIT:
New! Ipod Pokemon!
ipodlucariodd6.png

Form:

Pokemon:
Ipod color:
Background color:

WAITING LIST:

Last edited:
o:

Shiny Card plz~

Color of card: light grey
Shinies you own: Crobat, Persian, Roserade, Pupitar, Abra, Cresselia, Marill, Charizard, Chatot, Rapidash, Ninjask, Shedinja, Starly, Purugly, Gyarados, Eevee
Shinies you are hunting: Empoleon, Milotic, Rotom, Drifloon, Lopunny

:3 please and thanks~

o:

Shiny Card plz~

Color of card: light grey
Shinies you own: Crobat, Persian, Roserade, Pupitar, Abra, Cresselia, Marill, Charizard, Chatot, Rapidash, Ninjask, Shedinja, Starly, Purugly, Gyarados, Eevee
Shinies you are hunting: Empoleon, Milotic, Rotom, Drifloon, Lopunny

:3 please and thanks~

I'll be right on it! :grin:
Shiny cards take a while to make though, so... yeah.

SHINY CARD!!!
Color of card:Rainbor,if you cant,lavender
Shinies I have:Shiny Mew,Mewtwo,Totodile,Articuno,Ralts,Moltres
Shinies I'm hunting:Chikorita,Cyndaquil,Squirtle,Charmander,Zapdos,Lugia,Ho-Oh,Eevee

FMC: I'm not sure how I'm going to do your card. I've got your first 3 shinies on there, but then I realized that you have 16 shinies, and your card only has 15 spaces. CRAP.

Mewtwo: I'll get right to work on that!

EDIT: Using my l33t skillz, I fixed your card, FMC. :D

Arrrgh FINALLY!
I GOT A CARD DONE!

So here it is, FMC. I got a little lazy on the 'targets' part, sorry.
Hope you like it!

wipfmcxo9.png

:D! I love it.

Now, I have a question: Do you mind if I take it and stick it in paint and write the credit to you under it so I can just link to it in my sig?

(I bet that made no sence)

Like this?
example.png

:D! I love it.

Now, I have a question: Do you mind if I take it and stick it in paint and write the credit to you under it so I can just link to it in my sig?

(I bet that made no sence)

Like this?
example.png

You can do whatever you want with it, it's yours now!
You could even draw a big picture of a turd over it it you want, I don't care!
(but please don't draw a turd XD)

Well, I lied. The card's not done yet. I was gone most of the day, so I didn't get time to work on it. Sorry Mewtwo!

Also, I updated the first post. I now do Ipod Pokemon!

Uhh, I'll have a fake badge. The best describtion I can make is that it should somehow resemble Gallade. Be creative!

Shiny card
Color of card:pink!
Shinies you own: 0 :(
Shinies you are hunting:eevee,charizard,mew,mewtwo,dratini,staryu,horsea(ill just stop there)

Shiny card
Color of card:pink!
Shinies you own: 0 :(
Shinies you are hunting:eevee,charizard,mew,mewtwo,dratini,staryu,horsea(ill just stop there)

GWAH
Can you request something else, if anything? I wanted this thread to die, and if you didn't notice, someone else requested a shiny card, which I didn't do. I HATE making those.

Sorry if that sounded rude.

Back
Top Bottom