• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Riddul

@Absol: Is it source? I've tried putting it, but it doesn't work. Am I putting it in the URL wrong?

No, it's not.
Go into the "sauce," then look for .html. [I kind of forgot how I did this level, but keep looking and I *think* you'll find it.]

Got it, stuck on four now.

EDIT: Nevermind, stuck on eight now. I know <!--wloervsetl--> is a word, but I can't find out what...

EDIT 2: Ehehheh... I cheated and got to level 12. Now I'm on 16, and I'm stuck on it.

Last edited:
Need a hint for four. I saw the source and know I need the second word of an answer, but what the heck does "thelinesreadthelines" mean?

Ok, got to level four now - I knew what I had to do and was doing the right thing, but I just couldn't find the code itself in the source..., which is why I was confused for a while.

Are you talking about lv3 or lv4? [It's okay, I couldn't find the code in the source for level 3 for a while either...]

Dafu? I thought I posted, but apparently I didn't.

@Absol: thelinesreadthelines is a little riddle itself. EG: If it has something like "horobod", it'd be Robin Hood, because Rob is in Hood! "thelinesreadthelines" is similar to that. Like the source code says, when you have an answer, put the second word in the URL

@Worst: Look in the source code for anything that ends with .html and put it in the URL.

@Trixie: I'm SO STUPID... It starts with a b, doesn't it?

Now stuck on five. I suck at this kinda stuff.
Edit: Beat five, now stuck on six.
Another edit: Beat six, now stuck on seven. Hints? I got to url.html, but then I was stuck-- what's the original html file?

Last edited:
@Absol: I don't recall how to beat seven. Tell me whats on the page and I'll try to help.

Trixie:
It says: No no no no no no! It's not English, it's German!

You may find Google helpful...
Also, if you want to go to the page to see for yourself, it's here.

@Absol:
You may find Google helpful! It's Exactly What It Says On The Tin! What is the one place on Google where you can translate stuff (albeit slightly crudely, as it isn't always accurate)? Go to there, then input three words there and translate it from English to German. What're the words you gotta input? Well, it's right in front of you silly! Hint: The three words are all the same. Once you get a result, put it in the URL.

@Trixie:
...I can't believe I missed that. Well, time to go to the page where you can translate stuff and translate six letters! Got it, now stuck on 8. :/
Wait, stereotyping? And what does "wloevrsetl" mean? Is it another anagram?

@Trixie:
...I can't believe I missed that. Well, time to go to the page where you can translate stuff and translate six letters! Got it, now stuck on 8. :/
Wait, stereotyping? And what does "wloevrsetl" mean? Is it another anagram?

I don't think the first sentence has any relevance. Think about the "every second counts" and the "wloevrsetl". Hint: "Second" does not mean the unit in time. It's talking about the "wloevrsetl".

I don't think the first sentence has any relevance. Think about the "every second counts" and the "wloevrsetl". Hint: "Second" does not mean the unit in time. It's talking about the "wloevrsetl".
Well, is it every second letter? let's see... "wovst" or "lerel". I don't think either of those are words, but I'll try...
Nope neither of them work. I mistyped it, so it's actually "worst" and "level." Trying both.
Neither work? D: Is that supposed to... "worst level"?
Got it~
Now stuck on nine. Arceus, this is hard.

EDIT: Add titles. Wait, what? Oh! Got it! ...now stuck on ten. "You may find Google helpful" does that mean I have to translate something again? I haven't checked the source yet

EDIT (yet again): Checked source. No i, means "QWERTY alt DSK." tried typing that, didn't work. Man, I suck at this stuff.

Last edited:
Well, is it every second letter? let's see... "wovst" or "lerel". I don't think either of those are words, but I'll try...
Nope neither of them work. I mistyped it, so it's actually "worst" and "level." Trying both.
Neither work? D: Is that supposed to... "worst level"?
Got it~
Now stuck on nine. Arceus, this is hard.

EDIT: Add titles. Wait, what? Oh! Got it! ...now stuck on ten. "You may find Google helpful" does that mean I have to translate something again? I haven't checked the source yet

EDIT (yet again): Checked source. No i, means "QWERTY alt DSK." tried typing that, didn't work. Man, I suck at this stuff.

You're so close! There's one other place you can input qwerty alt dsk other than the URL! It's right in front of you!

Erm, I just realized Level Ten has two parts, which I can't solve either, since I skipped it and went to twelve... Do you want me to PM you level twelve?

Oh, that's okay. I solved lv 10 part II:
Why don't you Google "dvorak simplified keyboard"? Who made it?

It's not like it matters if I solve it or not: I cheated to level 12, XD.

For number eleven, add the two numbers old school style and take notice on what you carry.

You're so close! There's one other place you can input qwerty alt dsk other than the URL! It's right in front of you!

Erm, I just realized Level Ten has two parts, which I can't solve either, since I skipped it and went to twelve... Do you want me to PM you level twelve?

I tried to Custom Google it but I didn't really find anything that helped me > <

Grr, I'm still stuck on level five. I've been to url.html and gettingthere.html, but I can't make anything of the clues.

EDIT: Now I'm on 21. Hmm....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom